Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hellooooo.


Currently watching 我们结婚吧!
By 贺Jun Xiang cannnn! :D
OH&I MISS NG YIWEN!
Hahahaha. Someone's birthday is coming already horrrrr!
Lol. She is a busy woman, so must book her earlier! :D
So anw my gastric acted up again ytd.
So i went to sleep at 9pm sharp! BUT ...

.
.

I only managed to fall asleep at around 10plus.
Thanks to my sister, really! Lol.
But yea, goodluck for her exams though! (:

.
.

So anw smth happened when i was playing runescape.
Smth BADDDD. Oh wells.
Ok, i'll be making french toasts for peeps when i go work on Saturday! (:
It's a token of appreciation you know!
& i got some ideas from the taiwan drama! Hehe.
Makes my life easier also! (: I so looooove He Jun Xiang & Joe Cheng cannnnn! :DDDDD

Ok i need to rest my stomach nowwwww.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment