Monday, October 13, 2008

Hellooooooo!

I finally caught Connected today!
& half of my life almost gone! So ... SEXCITING!!!!!
The times where i got frightened by the sound effects alone is already more than my 10fingers.
The punches, shotgun sounds& the crashing of the stuffs !!!!!!
I've never watched sucha loud movie before! Sua ku ... :/
Loooool! But nice laaaaaaaaa, i loooove 古天乐! & the 大S's brother in the show.
Damn shuai la! :DDDD & IT'S THE FIRST TIME I SAW HORROR MOVIE TRAILERS IN A CINEMA !!! Waalaueh.
Scared until i almost pee-d in my shorts. Haha!
No la, but really damn scary can.
See, sua ku again . :/ Nvm! Laugh all you want! Lol.
Anw, i met Ellie @4pm! Before that, thanks to lovelies who acc-ed me until 3.30pm! :D
We went Amk Hub to eat, arcade-d, & popular-ed. Cool man!
ZingD bought this hairstyles book& I'm so gonna borrow from her when i cut my hair!
Lol. Trained down to orchard then Ellie&I walked from Orchard to Somerset unknowningly.
This happens when 2 路痴 gets together for some shopping.
I wanted to bring her to Far east but we ended up in Cineleisure. -.-
Thanks ah .. to my memory. I don't know why we ended up there either. Lol.
Went Kfc to eat a lil & Jessie&her friends came.
- Ivy& some guy also from NYP! :D
Singapore is soooo tiny. Hehe.
Then Ellie called Codyt & he still dare to say he's still at home,
when in actual fact he's already with Alvis they all !
Lol so we went to buy the tickets & their turn to eat!
Stupid Codyt keep saying i no manners! Don't know who's the one w/o manners hor :P Hahahahaha.
Funny things happened while eating like i thought it was 6.30 but it was only 6pm.
Lolol. Then give them all nag .. Everyday only know how to N.A.G! Lol. :/
Somemore still don't want let me into the lift you telly me how bad they can be!
Lucky i small size can squeeze in myself. Lol! :O Don't 小看me ok! :D
Played pool although i just sit thre & look. & again alot of fun things happened!
Lazy to blog it all. But Kahfei&Ellie played 1round for almost 30mins. Hahahaha.
Went to catch the movie when time's up then they keep making fun of me like asking me the time then say "真的假的?" Like really anot?! Lolol.
I got separated from Ellie & sat with Alvis instead.
Went straight home after the movie!!!
Damn guai i know :P Hehe!
Trained back with Alvis, Kahfei, Codyt& er, the guy. Lol!
They alighted at Braddell then Codyt took my psp to play.
He kept saying very gay but he still plays! :O I think he too shy to admit he likes my game! Hahahaha!
Sat down& all i've ever heard was "Bloodyhell; stupid spiders; get lost!" LOLOLOL!
Funny right !? Then he give those very lame qns& answers them himself!!! Haha!
Whatever ! :D Walked back home & gave Gf a call!
Chat with her awhile then i reached home& we hanged up! :D I miss her already. Lol.
Tomorrow whole day Marketing. I.Must.Love.Marketing! :D
& can you believe i actually saw Alvis&MC on the train while going school today!!!!!
He say i very short VERY LOUD in the train. Thank you ah! >:(
Lolol. Some weirdo sms-ed me. I shall not care! :D



GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment