Sunday, October 12, 2008

Helloooooo


It has been sucha long time since i fell asleep immediately once i lie down on my bed.
Why !?! It sucks to only be able to sleep after hrs of tossing&turning.
I kept thinking about alot of things, especially you la.
It's damn irritating i have to admit. Because i always feel so tired when i wake up the next morning ...
Even my eyebags are getting deeper each day. Oh manxzx.
I hate eyebags to the core!!! &i wish i have the courage to quit&probably find a new job.
It's not that i'm not enjoying, in fact i LOOOOOOVE my current job so much i wish i could stay on forever .. but only if you do, too.
But it's the memories that hurt. When i think about the time when you won't be there anymore, who would entertain me from afternoon till night-time? Who will?
Like i've said, i fucking hate one-sided love because you get nothing but pain in your heart.
I doubt i stand a place in yours anyway. I wish i could get you out of my mind asap!
Knowing you is the best thing that could ever happen to me, but it's also the worst thing that has happened to me.
Alright, you know i hate being emo. So i shall stop, let me just continue to wish ...



I WAS LATE TODAY !!!!
I thought i start work at 5pm today but it's actually 12pm !!!
I still happily told my mum ytd about it when she asked me to sleep earlier.
"Aiya nvm one la, i work 5 tmr leh! *smirks "
That was how i replied her ytd!!!! Woah thanks ah >.<
Ellie called me at 12pm& i obviously was still in my beauty sleep.

"Hallooooooo"
"喂! Cherie 啊! 你来了没啊?"
.
.
"你还在睡觉啊!? 你做十二点的leh !!!!!"
"Huh!?! 真的吗!?! Oh shit! OK! 我现在马上去prepare!
"好! 快点啊!"

So shocked laaaaaa! But in the end they told me to reach by 2pm :D
Hehe. So embarrassed la can. When i reached workplace they keep saying me =X
Expected 的 la ok. Hahaha. Just started work & less than 1min later Alvis asked if i wanted to go for break. Siao la. Haha. I just work only ok !!!
Break with Ellie&ate Kimchi! Long time no eat! :D
Ellie's sister also came to work! I like the 两姐妹!
They're so interesting & fun to work with & i definitely enjoyed working with the both of them.
Haha, then Ellie's sister& I kept talking =X Cannot blame, we're all alike! :D
Bought alot of stuffs in Cheers also! Then when i going home i keep forgetting to take.
Thanks to Ellie, cause she keep reminding me! Lolol. :D
& I like Kahfei la! Hahahaahaha. Cause he give me one whole big packet of cuttlefish!
Ok la i admit i am very greedy! :D & surprisedly the day wasn't as bad as i thought even w/o you.
Mum&Sis came to eat! Make me jealous only! & anyway they bought something for me!
But they want to keep me in suspense! Ok! No problemo! I like being surprised! :D Lol.
Came back then runescape-d awhile with that Codyt! But he online or not like no diff!
Always talk until half way then mia. Thanks ah! >:(

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment