Wednesday, October 15, 2008

School's keeping me busy you know !?! I bet you don't! ):
I'm so worn out nowwwww. Went gym-ing with Zing ytd!
Cool or not! So long since i went gym-ing with her :D
I only managed to jog 11mins now! Wtf :(
But i can only blame my laziness& er, my period.
Oh! But i'm going with her tmr again! We might be bathing there!!!!
& we saw damn lots of handsome& muscular guys! :D *Drooooools.
Anw, we had bbt after that! It's always the same routine&she either drinks from Mr bean or bbt :D I love it!
Went back home& runescape-d till midnight.
Hahahahaha. I telly you huhuh! Codyt went kisiao ytd!
He talked to me about science!!!! Lololol!
Science leh! Although it's because of the teevee show ..
But hey, he asked me a science riddle also!
As usual i'm damn bad at riddles .. soooo, i got it wrong! >:(
But but but that's not the main point though!! Hahahaha.
I still think it's very funny when i think about it now! Lol.
Anyway! Me is level 52 already hor! :D It's damn good! :DDDDD
.
.
I hate 8am classes! Seriously!
I really really wanted to skip today's lessons cause i can't wake up!
But forget it. Met zing, yi ling & chuchu together go school.
Was almost late!!! 8.08am when our cards were scanned! 10mins grace almost up la!
Haha! Almost fell asleep during acct lecture because we're practically learning the same old things over again.
Had finger-food& went for lab. Waalaueh i tell you it's damn boring i also almost fell asleep lorrrrrrr! :(
Finished lesson then we went to eat eat eat! 大吃!!!!! :D
Had Fish&Fries then people were singing like damn loud we had to communicate by shouting!
I couldn't even hear my own voice then .. Lol.
Went DhobyGhaut to find Mum,sis&aunt! I bought a specs laaaaaa! So nice i like!
But alittle bit toot la but still i love it so much! :D
Shopped around for sis's psp! Happy for her la, she finally got her own psp which is in green
& happy for me cause she won't have to pester me to lend her my psp already! :D
Had swensens&went back home straight.
.
.
I've finished a/cs already! :D Good girl cherie! (:

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment