Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Helloooooooo



I've deleted the previous post. Haha.
Cause i'm bored la can?
Anw i've decided to post up the 4peektures we took with my camera first.
& also some random peektures i didn't post up.
&& my Sister's birthday celebration @ my grandma hse.
My timetable's out also. I really've got nothing to say.
Happy or disappointed, you decide.

Monday - 9am - 11am :D
Tuesday - 1010am - 12pm, break & then 1pm - 2.50pm
The whole day's about Marketing ; Lecture&Tutorial.
Wednesday - 8am - 12.55pm (No breaks)
Thursday - 8am - 12pm, break & then 1pm - 2.50pm
Friday - 9am - 11am, break & then 12pm - 4pm ):





Should i be happy or not? Lol. I guess that's up to oneself.
So yup! Tmr will be out with poly-clique for Seoul Garden.
All except zx& yl cannot make it ):

Take care uh darlings. (:So we shall meet 2PM @ Orchard!
But I'm meeting Chuchu 1230 @ Little India for eyebrow threading first!
Cool! CarolineD finally msged me this morning! Haha.
She got me quite worried when she didn't reply my previous msg-es though.
But oh i miss all of them so i'm so very sexcited to meet them tmr! :DDDDD

.

.

My watch spoilt since i don't know when so i kept getting the time wrongly.
OH talk about time, i met Peckhui,Iris&Ahcai 6plus @ Bugis!
Mainly because this stupid ahcai didn't tell me that they planned to meet 6pm at Bugis
& at 5pm, i was still at home, haven bathe somemore ok! Lolol.

His fault loooooo. Haha. Bought Tori-Q on the way up. Hehe.
Walked around& then i fell in love with ..

THIS!



With flash

W/o flash.



Super pretty right! RIGHT !?!?!?!?!?
Lol! Ya i know damn beautiful. Haha.

Then because we were all QUITE* hungry& tired, lol.
We walked up to kopitiam & ordered a dessert to share, though it's only Me&Iris eating. :DDD




It actually doesn't look delicious BUT never judge a book by it's cover cause it's damn niceeeeeeeeeee! :D
Hahahaha. Took a bit of photos & we went off to the steamboat place around 8plus.

You ah you, take care in army ah! :D

Peckhui&Ahcai! :D


Started eating while waiting for Codyt&Ellie to come.
They came at around 9plus & joined us. Lol.
&&& thank you to the guys for helping to peel the prawns.
Although like Codyt only peeled AT MOST 3for me& all for himself. -.- Lolol.
Took peektures using self-timer then at first all of us trying to hurry because we wanted to catch the last train.
But after Codyt suggested cab, they started to take their OWN SWEET TIME.
Loooool. Damn funny lor. We even played around outside, taking silly photos before cabbing back home. Hahaha.


The first unsuccessful shot cause most of them were not ready, esp Codyt (you can see for yourself) Lolol.

Finally! :D


The rest are still with Ellie& i've yet to get them.
Will post them up once I've received from Ellie! :D

Random shots!

The "AhMa Bag" as quoted by Codyt,Alvis&Ahcai! Lol!
Totally not ahma at all lorrrr.

The one i bought recently! :D


GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment