Monday, October 13, 2008

SCHOOL'S STARTING TOMORROW !!! Oh wtf.
I don't like la! I want more holidays :( I don't want to go through the pain of studying again .
Just tell me i am stupid (Just kidding ah!). Lool.
Ok actually i kind of look forward to it, because i'll be meeting up with loves before going school.
Like ZingD, Yi LingD&Chuchu la! Long time no see yi ling! :D
But i still miss everybody! :DDDD
Tomorrow's lessons only from 9am - 11am. Furthermore, it's tutorial.
I don't think&hope that the tutor won't really release us at 11am because it's utterly stupid.
We don't even have any lectures so tutorials are just like nothing.
& i ALSO pray there won't be any self-introductions because they suck!
& we, classmates are already close to each other so thre's no need for self-intro. :P
But tuesday will be hella. I hope i can looooove Marketing !

.
.

Ellie asked me out for movie tomorrow! Yay! Another outing with them, i love!
But i must tell myself to be back latest 11pm. I'm scared la can. :(
SO must must must before 11pm reach home. :)
I missed out alot of pretty nice movies yea? Like it's been months since i stepped into a cinema.
The last show i watched was probably er, Kungfu Panda? Huhuhuh is it i can't really rmb. :D
So like i missed out Connected, Death Race, Painted Skin, House Bunnies etc ..
Say i lousy please :) I will gladly bang your head on the wall. Lol!

.
.

So, i am still very lazy to transfer photos from my camera to the computer.
Why !?! Oh&I lost 2kgs la! Damn happy! Must be happy for me.
I gym-ed so much i didn't even shed any.
But when i stop&start eating like a pig, i lost some.
Some irony logic here. Lool. I think because i had stomachache after too much steamboat & you know what happens when there's stomachaches ... :)
& so ytd i managed to fall asleep after 30mins .. It's already an improvement! :D
&&&&&&& I made sushi today! First time! It wasn't really THAT successful.
But oh well, because i made it for the first time, i shall just praise myself for being able to make it :D


GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment