Friday, October 17, 2008

Hellooooooooooo


Hehe i am so very HIGH today!
Especially after lecture la! But but but, 丢脸丢到家里去了啦! :(
Totally no face! But did i tell you he's soooo cute! :)
I can't help it! :DDDD Hahaha. Ok today's weather is freaking cold lo.
I got blocked nose and run-ning nose for the whole day!
Just because i forgot to bring my sweater :(
Yi Ling offered to lend me hers but i didn't want to if not she'll be the one freezing.
But aw, she's so sweet! :D Chuchu came only after effective writing.
& i tell you again&again, the module is so damn boring! :O
I almost fell asleep so many times! Same goes to lecture.
But THEN, after lecture was a different thing already!
Hehe, i saw youyouyouyouyouyou la! & you totally brightened up my day!!!!
I didn't felt sleepy for the rest of the day! Hahahahaha.
But i still feel very embarrassed because Caroline pulled me out& i think he knew it was to see him but oh well, lucky i still don't know him yet!!! Lol.
So ya, i don't like to bring laptop to school& i definitely STILL hates presentations.
But i don't have much choice, do i? I haven't download Heucampus& Daceasy.
Lol. Thursday, please come quickly! :)
.
.
So anyway, gym-ed with Zing just now & i ran for 17mins plus STRAIGHT !!!!!!
Now ... are you going to congratulate me ??? Because you better do!!! :DDDD
I am so proud of myself! :) But my legs ache now ...
Went S11 for dinner& I saw Vedelene& the rest. I am super scared of her dog! :O
.
.
& i just realised !!!!!!! Thursday = _ _ _ lesson = My birthday!!!!!!!
Waalaueh i think i am damn lucky! :D
You gave me no excuse not to attend school! :DDDDD


GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment