Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hellooooo

My ulcer's keeping me from eating DELICIOUS food these days! :(
I lost 2kg :) But argh! I've been eating porridge for the past 3-4 days la!
Except for ytd when i went out with Ellie& her sis, Ice.
Went to the Ice-cream shop next to LJS in Basement 1.
So like Ice worked there for less than 10hrs but she knew them like long time colleagues already!
Cool man. She's very sociable. Haha.
We ate in total 4 desserts because they gave an extra free dessert for Ellie's bday!
I'll post the peekture up in a few days time. :)
There's actually a half-boiled egg on top of the dessert. Super cute! :D
Haha. Told Ellie that the British Takeaway's Battered Beer Fish is damn nice!
So we went to eat that! & I bought Tori-Q's chicken for her!
Ok i know there's no Tori-Q there but something like that!! Haha.
Walked around then we happened to see Alvis&Kah Fei!!!
Just when we were about to meet them at the bus stop round the corner.
This is totally cool! :) Walked around then we talked crap also.
They watched Max smth while i went home after that!

.
.

School's boring. :(
But aw, secret! So happy :)
Only darlings know why! Hoho :):):):):)

I don't know what to blog anymore.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment