Saturday, October 25, 2008

Helloooooooooo




School's fun, at least for this semester! :)
I'm going down to workplace soon!
Before that should be getting something for Ellie.
Lol. Alvis asked me to put jewellery. Siao ah.
Hahaha. I dont know how to choose lor.
But anyway, i went to cut my hair ytd.
Didn't know what to cut so, bangs! :)
Looked alitte bit weird but they say i look like an egyptian princess.
HOH! :D It couldn't be any weirder though.
I really hope i could stay longer but i've promised my mum not to return home so late.
Damn. Sorry guys! But i might be looking for cousins later on.
Busybusy! I watched 斗牛要不要 again!!!!!!
I LOOOOVE MIKE HE! He is super HOT !!!!!!!
Hot beyond hotness! Hahahahahahhaa. I am late! Gotta go.




GOODBYE!!!


Peektures! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment