Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm So Freaking Bored NOW!

My mum's watching this korean show.
The guy's super cute! But she watched until episode 10 while i don't even know what happened in front ):
& i'm forever so clumsy. i dropped the whole packet of tiny bits of maggi mee on the floor.
I had to pick them up one by one.
Total torture! Lol. Cooked for mum also :D
Going IMM/Queensway later with family.
I want to buy shorts. & haivannas. & i hope i can get my bags i ordered online :D
I really can't wait :D Hahaha! 
& my mum hid my stuff! Now i can't find them ):
I think i'm gonna watch Naruto&Bleach to spend my time already.
Suddenly felt so bored thinking that i've got work tmr again!
What's more, it's from 10am to 11pm.
Kill me, won't you ? ): Kind of regret telling Alvis that i could work so long.
Lol. & i'm so not looking forward to orientation =/
Someone, make me look forward to it, can ? I'll love you to bits! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment