Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hello

I have a very perfect reason for not blogging for 5days.
Believe me! It's the most perfect reason on earth x)
& the reason is .. i was busy watching 鬥牛·要不要 !
Perfect reason, yes no ? Haha. Crap lah ok. So sorry for not blogging so many days.
But really, was super addicted to 鬥牛·要不要! 
& because i had finished watching that ytd. (Super nice leh the last episode!) I finally came back to blogging (:
Really recommended to watch! :D Haha. Anw, i promised you the pictures of my two bags right ?
I have them up here for this post ok ? Haha.
I'll post it up at the end, alright? Anw, like i'm always like this.
So i forgot what happened the last 5days. Okok, maybe i still rmb from Monday(which is ytd!) onwards :D
Met Yling@ Woodlands & Peiqi@ Yiochukang on the first day.
Were late for tutorials, but yea, no tutorials because we haven't had our lectures.
Time passed quickly, but not so quickly. Contradicting? But yes, it is a fact.
One moment time really passed like a snail. But another moment it's already4pm.
Which means END OF SCHOOL! :D Went to eat prata with Yiling&Peiqi.
Canteen on Monday was just a lil bit here& there. Haha.
Chatted about many stuffs& had like 2&1/2 hr break. Cool man! :D
Went to see Peiqi's lappy & bought lecture notes&textbooks. Spent like40$ just today! ):
So broke! I miss working, no actually, i miss Azabu people :D
Tmr i'll be working, like yay! :D Miss them like crazy. Haha.
Today met Yiling@woodlands but when i reach she wasn't there.
So scared until my soul almost flew out. Thought she was still sleeping.
Thank god! Cos she called me 5mins later :D Hahaha.
Met PeiQi & went to schoooooooooool. Long walk&chatted again. Haha.
Today had lecture! Total torture. So tired&my stomach was growling for food. =/
Lol. Quickly rush to canteen& there was freaking many people ! Lol.
Some group talked to us. Haha. They're like so funneh can :D
& i'm so sorry to say, but Nyp's north canteen has the worst! fried rice i'd ever eaten!
Ate like3/4 then don't want already. Lol. Wanted to buy M&M to class. But couldn't find vending machine.
Skipped the idea& went to class. Mdm Goh reminds me of Mdm Khong (Urgh!)
Because both of them love to tell us about their life experiences :D
I can't deny it's not interesting, because it is. Dread going up to self intro.
Next week would be my turn soon! But yea, Mdm Goh talked about her first time presenting.
& some weird people who goes up to present but like does funneh actions!
Peiqi went crazy over smth, i can't rmb, but i laughed until my stomach turned! 
Hahahahahahahaha. I love Mike He! Ok, that's so random :D
Anw, ended school at 3plus instead of 5 cos there was nth to teach.
Usually it's lecture first, then tutorial. But yea, no lecture = no tutorial! :D
So went home early! :D Walked together to mrt station. Did smth very embarrassing just now.

*walks past M&M's vending machine

C: Eh wait! I want M&M.
P: I want drinks also.
C: *Took out 80cents. 放进去这里hor? *& drops the coins in.
*coins refused to be accepted& i tried manymany times.
C: 它们不要吃我的钱 ):

P&Y walks over& helped me to put the coins in.
After a few mins ..

C: Eh,这个machine out of order leh -.-
Y: 你门没事吧? o.o

*Looks at each other& laughed out loud! Hahaha.
Omg. Lucky no one saw us :O
Yiling was also embarrassed by smth. But i'm not sayinng.
Hahaha. Later she kill me tmr. Lol.
But ya, pei-ed Peiqi to bus interchange& trained back with Yiling.
Talked about many stufffs with her also. Meeting her tmr also.
Workworkwork! I miss work&people :D Yay, tmr until 1pm :D Goodgood:D
Pst, i want fake eyelashes =/ Yiling's gonna teach me how to put them& swimming!
Lol :D One fine day! :D Friday meeting my babe! :D & then work in the evening. 
I hope they come out 鬥牛·要不要 2! :D I'll definitely watch it :D Hahaha.
Okokokok. I shall post pictures, although not many. but yea, just look alright ? D:


Goodbye

The bag i bring to school now :D Pretty, right ? :D
Another one i bought online. Super cute ok :D
& so amazing-ly, the cup sticks to the card! :D
ME :D
Tell me, have you ever seen such a tall (but ugly) ice-cream xD


No comments:

Post a Comment