Friday, April 25, 2008

♥Hello! 

Went out with darling babe today.
Anw i was early today! Haha.
Have been late for the past few days.
So sorry to Yi Ling& Peiqi. Lol.
Anw, i'm getting bored of blogging.
Ok, i don't know why. But i'm bloody tired now.
Went to Far East with babe just now. Shopped for her bag.
Couldn't find any leh. But i saw lots of things i like.
Discuss about class gathering on 14june @ Ecp. (maybe!)
Going Hongkong from 15to19June. I hope there won't be any projects or whatsoever.
Come back& 3days later starting school. Super boring.
I have this ICA test for the IT module, very boring.
I might bring to work to study. Lol. Seriously, i hate studying that.
I really don't get it lor. What's up with principles of management, IT web technology, oral comm& microecons?
I only understand accounting SO FAR. & it's already the end of 2weeks.
Pst, i joined the make-up artiste cca. Lol. I don't know what other ccas i can join.
All so boring. I want to ________! Haha.
& seriously, the more i think of it, the more i'll freak out!
Please, don't let it be true. My heart can't take that news ok! LOL.
Short&Sweet. I gtg. Sleeeeeep. So tired =/

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment