Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hello

Haha. Came back from playing badminton with mates!
Played 1round only. Because the ever-wonderful mates playing match.
& because i simply don't like matches, chou&I decided not to play already.
Matches give me headaches & pressure. Definitely not my type. Haha.
Laughed alot cos of their stupid & funny reactions! Eh, that Tingjia was there too.
Lol. Sweat like tap-water & Elvis kept cursing like nobody's business! LOL.
I have this freaking headache that once you stop your head for a few moments & suddenly move it, there'll be this sharp pain at the back.
So super uncomfortable ): I'm wearing contacts to work later. I hope it'll go well cos i'm still not used to it.
After playing, went coffeeshop to have our lunch & guys went to play soccer later on.
Lol. Meeting meow later! I hope she comes my hse :D
I'm kind of lazy to go out. My period is adding on to my headache & it's super uncomfortable!
Anw, meeting this seller at bugis later. I hope the mrt won't be packed with people.
I'll get pissed off easily, esp in crowded areas. Haha. I don't know why also ?
Stupid stupid stupid. I'm kind of moody now =/

Goodbye♥ (&don'tdisturbme)

No comments:

Post a Comment