Monday, April 28, 2008

Hello!

I'm supposed to do these few things now :

1. Do Microeconomics tutorial 1&2.
2. Copy notes for IT web& technology for chapter 2.
3. Pack my bag for tmr.
4. Prepare my presentation speech on local slang & write points on Q-cut paper.


Yup, so that's about it! I did Microecons Tutorial 1 only.
Tutorial 2 is hell! I seriously DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO!?!?!
& i haven started on copying notes for IT for chapter 2!?!
I haven pack my bag for tmr's schedule & yes, although i've prepared my speech.
But it's all in a mess. Is it counted as prepared yet ? =/
So stressed up lor. I seriously have no time to consult any lecturers or tutors. ):
I think maybe wed i'll use the time to clarify ALL my doubts.
Maybe not all, but ya, SOME. Lol. I can't believe i'm blogging now.
But then hor, i need to relieve some of my stress, you know.
It's super stress now. Damn those who said poly life's relaxing ):
I think i'm too stupid to understand things that's why life isn't relaxing for me ):
I took some pictures, scenery pictures. I can't rmb what i did but yup.
Lunched with classmates today. Guys were being gentlemen, double yays (:
Maybe tmr in the morning when i wake up, i'll post up the pictures.
I'm so stressed up now i don't feel like posting pictures.
Can you feel my stress ): ? Can? Can right! Lol.
AIYER, I WANT TO SLEEP ALREADY LAH. STUPID TEST ON IT ON WED.
GO&DIE. ):

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment