Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hello

Hahahahahahaha. Guess what?!?
I've gotten my bags i ordered online already!
It's really nice&all. Plus, it's only 40bucks for 2of them!
I'll take pics of it & post it up tmr alright ?
I have work later & I'm leaving at 8.40am.
So ya! Blog faster, cherie! :D 
Anw, ytd there was this train disruption.
I waited at batok mrt for the train for almost 10mins!
Sms-ed the girl, told her i'm be late. Turns out she thought i told her it was tonight.
But she's like so nice cos she agreed to meet me so early in the morning ! :D
Haha. & regarding the news my dad told me, i think it's kind of irresponsible to like just commit suicide as & when you like.
Like, one person committed suicide, almost the whole world got caught up (Not teh whole world, actually)
But if it was an accident, i've got nth much to say. Lol.
Reached workplace @ 9.20 !?! Sat at c9 & rotted until Peckhui came.
Chatted awhile& Ernest&叔叔 came. Hahaha.
叔叔calls me 小公主! 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!
So cute one, hor ? :D Bought Burger King breakfast, again!
I'm a loyal customer to BK :D Haha! Ahgong&Nonosan didn't come.
We're like damn happy can :D Lunch time was pathetic.
Cos it was raining outside& thus, very lil customers. Haha.
I sat in the kitchen blowing my life away for the chopsticks. Haha.
Did some in the morning, but because there was nth to do.
So ya, did another few in the evening. Ernest came to help out & yay, he's like damn fast ok. Haolian already lor ;p 
Hahaha. Took out my contacts& got teased by them, yes again. Lol.
& i think Ernest&Cody's addicted to stepping shoes, esp mine! Omgness.
Cody kept stepping my last toe, only the last tiny lil one! Super pain =/
Lol. Then Ernest kept stepppppping! It should be me stepping, right ? xD
Alvis&Ellie went back at 5. But Ellie stayed till 6.30pm. Helped out with her english hw. :D
I miss homeworks, suddenly! :D Hahahaha.
Night time was also very relaxed. Nothing much to do. Haha.
Order-ed one Fried Ramen & last ordered.
Then 叔叔kept complaining i bully him. Haha! & he gave me this secret&important mission!
It was so dangerous i kept 'feeling' for it in my bag! Hahahaha.
I think if i lost it, my soul would be gone too :D Lol.
Brought many barangbarangs to work. 大包小包的. Haha.
Mary went to open up my bag to see. Super nice! I love it so much. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hahahahahaha. I feel like carrying it now, but.........
Nvm! Hahaha. Went back home& slept! :D

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment