Sunday, April 27, 2008

♥Hello :D

Work ytd was fun! ♥
Haha. Aihua&Mary bluff me leh.
Made me run like a insane woman from the mrt up to work.
Reached work @ 1.59pm! Hahaha.
Stood there for a few mins & changed into uniform.
So long since Ellie, Peckhui, Mary, Aihua& I work together.
Missed those times! ♥ Hahaha.
Fong Ming lied lor. -.- She called @ around 4.5oplus to say she's got stomachpain & cannot come for work.
So i called Alvis&waited for him to reach workplace @ 5pm.
When he came, he said he saw Fong Ming downstairs lah!
Waalaueh hor? Then I couldn't contact Fong Ming with her number that she gave me.
She called back later & i asked her where's she.
You know what she told me? Her house outside using public phone.
I was like ' oh ok lor. Byeeee ' Lol.
I'm like never gonna trust her already ok? =/
So yup, work was NOT REALLY BUSY, but still very busy.
Hahahaha. Because ytd people came in groups of like 7, 8, 9 or 10.
There was even one group that came in group of 14. Lol!
But lucky thing was, people came & go.
Then later come & go again. Not continous one. Hahaha.
Cody kept purposely bumped into me in the kitchen! 
Alvis pinched me! & Ernest kept splashing water at me! LOL.
Never-ending bully for them& ME! Lol.
Finished work @ around 11.15. & went to wait for parents @ bus stop until 11.45
Reached home& sleeeeeep 

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment