Saturday, April 19, 2008

♥Hello

I tell you ah @%!$@!
Stupid. I brought my laptop to school for like3 days already leh!
& i haven even install the softwares. Stupid laptop& stupid softwares.
My arms are like having muscles aches already!?!
Omgnessss! Met Yi Ling @ woodlands & trained to meet Peiqi.
For once, we're earlier than her! :D Hahaha.
Walked to school& to lecture room. Accounts accounts accounts.
I can't say it's boring, neither can i say it's not boring! Lol.
Almost fell asleep but lecturer was funny! :D Haha.
Went to do my laptop configuration after that. Bought textbooks first.
Spent like almost 100plus on textbooks alone =/ Broke already lor.
So ya, Yi ling went for her facial&Peiqi went to meet her friend.
Went to eplaza my own (pst, i'm so independent,right?) Lol!
Made a friend, Angeline, there. Talked about so many things ok.
It's like we really knew each other. We just kept talking&talking.
Which is a nice thing! ♥ Hahaha. & i finally found someone staying at batok!
Ok, i just forgot her name =X Sorry! :D Haha.
But anw, we can like go to school together& go home together, you know!?!
Hahahahaha. You know, i think my posts are like so lengthy.
So i must cut short my post& more pictures, right? Tmr! I promised! ♥
Hahahahaha. Carried that bulky&big laptop to work. Rushed like crazy because I WAS LATE!
Lol. First thing when i reached there, i heard Alvis shout ' AH HUI, 你来了啊 ! ' 
LOL. I was panting like crazy also ok. Mary cut her hair short! Nice lor :D
Ernest & Cody kept bullying me ): Such a saddening thing, but yea, this IS bonding, right ? :D
Hahaha. They splashed water at me lorrrrr! Lol.
Made me like so wet! & they kept stepping my foot. So dirty one leh! 
They never wash their feet one you know!?! I bet you don't know right. Hahahahaha.

__ was so emo today. & today confirmed my suspiscion. I'm ______________♥
Hahahahahahahaha ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Anw, went back home& slept in car. Was super tired lor. & I'm going to sleep sooooon (:

♥Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment