Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hello

Lol. 2days never post hor ? :D
So ya, today is 3rd april :D

1stApril08

HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL, people! :D
I tricked somebody today! Hahahahaha!
Super funny. I kept laughing to myself in the mrt :O
Lol! I know it's stupid, but i can't help it. Haha. 
Somemore taught me how to vomit blood leh.
I must be damn honoured, hor ? :D Hahaha.
Well, went to work since it start at 5. Wore my contacts there! :D
Ellie & Peckhui were like ehhhhhhhhh!
Damn funny one can. Haha. Cody said i changed my eyeballs :O
Hahahaha. As usual, his stupid self. Anw. i forgot what i did! Hahaha.
Sorry ah, neh ! :D 

2ndApril08

Wore contacts to work again! :D
Work L today. Fell asleep @ C9, yes again.
Lol. I think i'm bonding with that table :D
Bluff Ernest that i went for surgery, & he really thought so. Hohohoho :D
I'm such a clever liar :D Lol! & he was my assistant when i changed my contacts during work.
Lol. Helped me open the cover, hold this & that.
& Peckhui kept saying i chaange my eyeballs. Omgness! :O
Hahaha. Work was extremely fun leh :D 
Time passed damn fast. In no time, it was already 8plus.
Nono-san went back & i was like No ahgong = No nono-san = Happy Hour! :D
Played 中及密码 cos there was practically no one.
Punishment was only a glass of water. Haha. I never kena ok :D So pro hor me !
Played awhile only then people start coming in. Lol.
Ytd no soup for me ): Damn sad. But i went to buy cup noodles to eat! :D
Hahahaha. Bought for them other stuffs also. Lol. Cute hor we all ? :D
Anw, time passssss very very fast, that's it! Last order-ed & packed everything.
Was freezing ass off while waiting for time to pass. Went off when dad came :D
Slept like a pig when i reached home :D

3rdApril08

Sms-ed Aihua to meet her, but turns out hers was actually 5 - L. 
Hahahaha. I think i scared her lor. :O
Went to work & lalalalalala. Lunch time was busy like crazy, & i really mean crazy ok.
& that new girl, she was like kept taking her own sweet time while we're so busy running here & there ):
Lol. Break was with Ernest & told him about school stuffs & others.
He's very sorry cos he interrupted Mc&Mary's private time. HAHAHA!
Then the new girl came to sit with us & she's so scared of me :O
Hahahaha. I don't know why. But Ernest told her i was crazy. Lol.
Now i know why she's so scared, because Ernest have been talking bad about me to her!
LOL! Just kidding! But well, she really doesn't talk much, really. 
& now Ernest's the one who keep stepping my shoe :O
Already want to spoil still step. Tmr i'll have my revenge, sweet one! :D Hahaha.
Time was okok today. Hahaha. Anw, Nono-san came & gone as fast as the wind.
Ate unatama don & shio ramen. Hoho! Eating Terriyaki tmr :D 
Bought cup noodles, again. I don't want to drop hair ok ? =/
Lol. So i shall just try to stop :D Time passssss not bad-ly today.
Dad not fetching, so i kept telling Peckhui not to run immediately after work & wait for me! :D
Hahahahahaha. So funny. Train-ed with her & talked about many things.
I ♥ Peckhui :D Came home, used comp & slept! 

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment