Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hello

I'm watching 鬥牛·要不要 
Super nice one leh ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Hahahahaha.
I don't really like Hebe, but the guy's superrrrr cute!
Lol. I'm still at episode 2 ): No time to watch. Omgness!
Just came back from orientation & it was NOT BAD lah.
Hahaha. Met up with Johnson,Jacky& their friends in the morning.
Jacky still told me not to be late, in the end, he's the one who's late lor! Hahaha.
Walked to school with them & went into the auditorium hall.
Like packed/crowded/flooded with people ok!
So many many leh! Lol. In the end, we sat at the side waiting for their friends.
Went up to food court& ate alil, chatting with Shuyu&er, i forgot her name =X
After that went to take whatever stuffs & went into the auditorium to watch smth done by the OGLs.
Cute&Sexy lah ley. Haha. But the talks&speeches were the most boring part.
I really really really almost fell asleep! & my butt was super sore lah.
Imagine sitting through from 9am to 11.30 -.- Omgness!
Went to sports hall to have our lunch& met Peiqi. Haha.
She's damn cute&familiar. I think she looks like someone from Hillgrove.
But anw, talked to her & stuff. After that formed a circle& we're supposed to introduce ourselves.
Talked to Yiling next& she looked like audrey leh! Lol.
Haha. Anw, she's super cute, sitting is her worst fear! =X Hahahaha.
Okok. Played some wacko games. Like wack your head if you don't rmb your classmates' names.
Played Island game, "Blanket" game & many others. Lol.
Very cute one ok! :D I ♥ my class. && Peiqi&I were like sharing the same sentiments when we first saw our class.
Shhhhhh! :D Hahahaha. "Secret" one leh! :D Lol.
Tmr's game day! Don't feel like going, but i still feel like going. 
So many things to pack but i want to watch 鬥牛·要不要.  Haha.
Wait, i need to pack extra set of clothings. But well, i'll just use orientation shirt alright ?
& one pair of shorts. & should i or should i not change into sneakers ?
Omgness. I think i'll wear sneakers there. Then after that change back to my sandals :D
Hahaha yup, that will be it! :D There will be water games tmr. Just don't throw me into the pool, ok ): ?
Lol! I hope i enjoy myself tmr! My day today was spent with blurry vision. 
I think it's my contact lens. But well -.- I don't know why also. 
Spent my day with Yiling&Peiqi. Nice babes lor :D Meeting them on Monday :D
I don't like my PM ): Haha. She's like super act-cute-but-also-very-strict! =/
Lol. Whatever. I'm worried about my laptop stuff. 
Bringing my own laptop there, is alright, right ? Just tell me it is, please ?
Hahaha. I'm self comforting myself! :D So ya, went to boring lectures&talks.
Went back to sports hall& played somemore games. Took class photo& came up with some cheers.
Haha. Very cute one. Tmr then i tell you :D Anw, i forgot to take pics of my bags.
Tmr! OK ? :D Must believe me leh, although i kept forgetting =X
Lol. Just believe me! :D I want to enjoy tmr, i will! :D


Ohohohoh. Did i blog about ytd ?
I didn't, right ? Hahaha. I finally finally broke down ytd.
Like really ok. Cos that stupid idiot threw things at me!
First time people throw things at me ok!
I was damn irritated & annoyed & frustrated & whatever!
I bottled up the frustration inside me until i couldn't take it.
Told Alvis i felt like crying&I really did =/
Lol. & AhNeh was so nice to comfort me also! :D 
Alvis said Cody offers milk! From his breast! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.
Lol! That made me laugh out loudddddd! Haha.
Then Ernest kept hitting my head! Lol.
&&& he still dare to come in & ask me why i cried. Stupid! 
Lol. In the end he said he wasn't actually scolding me, YA RIGHT.
Whatever ok~ I don't care&I hate you! >:(
SOooooooooo, that's about it! :D Unpleasant day though.
Although it could also be the day when i laughed the hardest also! Haha.
Thanks to people there (: 

School is starting in like afew days time.
I'll miss people like, meow babe! Aihua!, chou!, gf!, yiwen!& people working in Azabu!
Hoho! Really thanks to them who stood by me at times when i'm in bad mood :D
Thanks alot ! :D They really made my day ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Our friendship is still going strong babes! Don't worry! 
& to meow, i'm so touched by what you wrote, thanks also! :D
♥♥♥♥♥♥ you!

Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment