Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hello!

I have so many incomplete work! T.T
1. Statistics tutorial qn 8 to 13 (which i totally catch no ball!)
2. Copy finish&rmb IT notes (which was found in the internet! I miss notes!)
3. Edit my local slang presentation! (Yay, my turn's next week!)
4. Think of ideas for 'My love for sports/arts/music
5. Pack my bag!

See! Not even one striked out! Omgness.
& it's already 10.08pm now.
I think i'm beginning to understand microecons & statistics. (Thank god!)
But i still do not know how to do that tutorial that need the use of calculator.
): Can i ask tutor tmr? I'm sure i can rightttt. 
Ok, i might not be doing.=/ Ohoh.
Saw Alpaheous&Tiffany just now.
Yay, he helped me carry my super-damn-100kg-heavy books!
Dinner-ed with family& went BK to look for them.
Chatted awhile& i realised i missed classmates so much! :D
Hahaha. Went home with mum& i must say this no matter what.
THE WEATHER IS EFF-ING HOT. I don't know what's happening.
But yes, i'm dying from the heat already! Lol. Irritating heat!
GLOBAL WARMING!!! I couldn't sleep well ytd because of the heat!
Thurs' labour day! :D Off from school. But tmr got make-up lecture.
OMG! Seriously, why?!?! I'm freaking stressed now lor.
Ohoh& when i went home, saw heeyuan,guohan&his friend.
Trained with guohan&friend until yishun where they alighted.
But ya, he kept on making fun of me! (Who don't!?!)
Lol. But it's like, i'm getting very paranoid.
I felt so uncomfortable today ok! Like super-damn-freaking uncomfortable!
Clique who knew me so well should know how i feel now.
I freaking hate people whom i don't like to stick around.
I'll really hate them in a very short time ok! 
I'm not usually someone who LOVES hating people.
But if the feeling just comes up, don't blame me ok?
Blame yourself for sticking around me too much when you know i don't like =/

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment