Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hello♥

Ytd was hell i tell you.
Haha. I don't know why & how we did it.
Our sales was like wow ok :D
Hahahaha. Not as busy as last friday though.
Anw, went out in the morning & realised my battery is dying!
Quickly went down to workplace & asked if anyone had Ernest's number.
Because he's the only one who's using song ericsson as far as i know.
Lol. Then both叔叔 were like laughing at me ):
叔叔helped me call Ernest but then hor, instead of asking for charger, he went to tell Ernest some other things.
Lol. & for that day, jason 叔叔 kept laughing at me. =/
Hahaha. & yay, Ernest brought the charger & saved my hp's life :D
Thanks! I wrong order-ed twice. So sorry to cody&叔叔.
Haha. & my shoes' spoiling already leh! Like 'open mouth' already ):
All thanks to Alvis&Ernest! Lol. Nowadays kept stepping on me!
Hahahaha. I got my revenge ytd, but he got his too. Lol.
Dad came at 11.45ytd. So late hor.
& & & omgness. I did smth very very stupid.

Aihua : Cherie, answer the phone.
Me : Hello
Speaker : 我是Aihua 的爸爸
Me : Orh, 我是Aihua 的妈妈
Aihua : 他真的是我爸爸! (burst out laughing!)
Me : Huh, oh sorrysorry! (continues conversation)

LOL! Please, just say i'm very stupid! 
I thought it was one of her friends joking uh.
So.. HAHA. Told Cody they all & they all burst out laughing.
Kept calling me "Iris Ma" ! LOL. Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid.
I want to get the online bag! I mustmustmust get it :D
& yes, i'm gonna get it :D Ohlay (:

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment