Monday, April 21, 2008

♥Hello

Haha. I promised you pictures of saturday right? Or is it sunday?
Nah, it's saturday! :D Haha. Shall post it up later. 

Saturday

Saturday's pictures' all about Mac.
Because the main reason is that, my sis performance was (I'm sorry!) boring.
Really ok. I prefer watching the basketball match that was being held outside the cc.
Ohoh, damn pro i tell you! ♥ Haha. I miss watching people play basketball matches!
SO ya, i almost dozed off! Hahaha. So sorry eh. 
But i enjoyed laughing& looking at my sis playing the drum that's almost twice the size of her!
Hohohohoho ♥ Ate mac first as dinner & i kept playing with the sauces.
I ate almost 9 packets of garlic chilli :O I don't know how in the world i ended so much with.
Went to lau pa sak to eat satay also as supper. Haha.
Very very tired so went home,took out contacts& slept.

Sunday

Went to temple in the morning.
Lunch-ed at Redhill in the noon.
Received Andrew's msg saying there's acc tutorial.
Got a shock& quickly asked mum to head home instead of grandma hse.
Lol! Came back home, chatted with Andrew&Kaikai. Haha.
Did my acc tutorial late at night.
Smses kept bombing at night. Mum kept nagging at me.
Lol. Ok, nothing much done. :D

Today

Went to school earlier morning. Peiqi was not feeling well.
Didnt come to school. Aww, get well soon! ♥
Did accounting tutorial during class. Lucas&Andrew supposed to present.
Then drag&drag. Ms Jowena told us some interesting&true facts.
Love her to bits, because she just motivated me to study again♥
So ya. Went to e plaza to install 2more stuffs. Went to find Yi Ling,Andrew&Kaikai outside school.
Awhile later went back to lecture hall. Andrew helped me carry my laptop+3heavy books!
Thanks man! :D Haha. Went to lecture hall& there was no spaces leh. Waalaueh.
SO sat in front, again =/ Lol. Didn't really understand what's up with Principles of Management.
Almost fell asleep during lecture. Ms lie was nice. Very sweet.
Hahaha. After that finished early. Went with Liza&group. Saw Andrew&Kaikai outside Shopping Arcade.
Lol. Yay, helped me carry my stuff again. Woa, this guy joined kick-boxing one ok.
Mai siaosiao. :D Hahaha. Carry back to Mdm goh's class. Super boring ):
Presented in front of class. Before that, planned alot of words to say.
When i stepped up there, only 'blank' was spelled in my mind.
So blabbered nonsensical stuffs. Hahahaha! Super embarrassing. But i don't care! :D
Practically shivered lor. :O Lol. Ended on the dot. Carried stuffs again.
Heavy leh! Walked until half way then saw Andrew,Kaikai&Lucas. 
Andrew offered to take my stuffs for me to mac. Yay :D
Took my laptop with me & proceeded to e plaza. 
Just on-ed my laptop& i realised i need my charger :O
& yes, my charger's at the mac. OMGawd! 
Walked long way back to mac to get the charger. Did a very embarrassing thing.
Totally lost face! Lol. Anw, Kaikai came to pei me. Yay. :D Thanks!
My laptop was damn damn damn lousy! Super long ok. 
Tried to find local slang thing, but totally cannot find anything one leh!
Lousy man. Haha. Kaikai's laptop internet connection also damn lousy!
Hahahaha. Went back to mac to find Andrew&Lucas. They finished their local slang research :O
Fast hor. Bet is anyhow one. Hahahahha. All walked back together to mrt station.
Andrew got kick-boxing at 6.30. Haha. Kaikai&I went to take mrt, Lucas&Andrew went to take bus.
Told Kaikai another way is shorter, he don't believe! Lol.
Then trained together& he took at least an hr. Hoho =X 
Sat for only 1stop, then have to get off for some train service. Stupid!
Ended up no space to sit when next train comes.
Talked about many things& he's like, i don't know. Kind of envy him of somethings.
Hahaha. &hor, he said he never study&all, but he get lower points than me for o lvls ):
Alighted @ Batok, bidded goodbye& went to meet parents. Ate&went back homeeeeeeeeee ♥


*damn, i'm getting pissed off. Blogger doesn't allow me to upload my photos ):
I shall upload them tmr or when i'm free ok ? :D
I'm so sorry, but the one being sorry should be blogger.
Lol. Okok. I need to do that local slang research. Irritating! 

Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment