Thursday, April 24, 2008

♥ Hello :D

Sorry about the lack of updates.
I've really been busy like a bumble bee.
Like tues&wed i've got work.
Reached home around 11plus 12.
Tues night rushed my stats hw, last min then i know =/
Slept at 12plus instead. Work on tues was damn boring i tell you!.
Ernest, Alvis&Cody were not around! Imagine how boring it could get.
Time passed very slowly&end of the day, ellie acc-ed me to wait for dad.
Ytd went to work at around 2plus.
Yay, miss the noiseness made from Cody&Ernest. Alvis was off ytd.
Lol. So yay :D Played around& before Cody went off, he hid my hp w/o me realising it.
Until Ahneh came & ask me where is my phone. THEN, i knew it was Cody.
Haha. Ernest&Cody ransacked my bag ytd. Opening this&that. Girl's stuff leh!
Don't anyhow open. Lol. Then Mary&Ernest helped me massage! So honoured leh! :D Haha.
Nono-san was there, but Mary&I continued talking&talking.
Laughed alot in the kitchen. & although like i stayed in the kitchen most of the time, time still passed very slowly.
Not really busy&ended work @ 10.30.
Kind-souled-Ernest acc-ed me to wait for dad. Forgot to call him that i'm done with work.
By the time he came, it was already 11plus. Thanks Ernest! Haha.
Talked about many stuffs & he told me alot of things. But well, it was a nice chat though :D
Dad came& bidded goodbye. Came home & slept immediately.
I have school later. Damn boring.  I miss ________♥
How i wish i could be thaat ________________♥

Goodbye♥

Sorry about the pictures but i'm in a rush now.
Shall post it later ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment