Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello

Haha. Let me tell you guys a goodnews! :D 
I received my contact lens already! Hohoho♥
Like i'm so so so happy! So before i go on to the contacts.
I shall continue with my day out. 
Just so you know, i'm really forgetful. So if you're reading, please be prepared to read a no-pictures post! :D
Anw, woke up & 8plus & cab-ed down to Taman Jurong as we're late for our dentist appointment.
Reached there & waited. Doc told me smth that made me go 'huhhhhhh' 
Hahaha. After everything went out & told mum. & she told me that my teeth' like because i'd sickness when i was young & thus resulted in the discolouration ): So sad hor.
Must waste money again. Eeww! Lol. Broke already lor. Haha.
So ya, after that train-ed down to Raffles & met aunt there.
Walked here & there & ate at Old Chang Kee. Lol. 
After that went to drink Milo Dinosaur which doesn't taste like Milo Dinosaur.
Lol. Received a call from Mr Eyewear & heard the good news.
Went E-style & mum bought a top & bottom. Super nice on her! Haha.
Went there & the lady taught me how to put on & take off. Spent like an hr plus doing all these.
Had a headache after i put it on. Lol. Went home & immediately took it out.
Tmr going badminton with mates! Finally! But like my period is here & it's weird. 
I will not mention it, but it really is weird! =/ Ah wells. Lol.
Meeting my meow tmr at nooon, going home to bathe & contacts before going to work.
The people better get used to me ok! They dare say anything i'll smack them like upside down! Hahahaha.
Can't wait! Hahaha♥ I misss youuuuuuuu♥

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment