Thursday, January 31, 2008

HELLO ♥

Seriously, i really don't feel like blogging.
But ah, i have to type out what i rmb now else i think i'll forget everthing by tmr -.-
Yes, that's how bad my memory is. Lol.
Ytd Alvis & Cody let me do pantry. Ohlay !
Nice lah nice lah ok ? :D HAHAHA.
Many many people then give Cody do.
But ytd was OKOK lah =X More people than expected.
But not as many as fridays & saturdays.
Hahaha. Only Peckhui & i worked until evening, then Ellie & Mc came.
Asked them IQ question then all don't know what i talking.
Omgomg -.- is my language hard to understand ? Lol.
I admit sometimes my language is english & chinese together.
But i can't help it right ? i'm neither good in english or chinese =/
Maybe i should learn Malay or Cantonese. Hahaha.
Anw, Cody's IQ is under his feet lah, no IQ one. LOL !
Ok lah, a lil bit =X Alvis's in Malaysia now i guess .
Kinda miss his stupid laughter & crapping. Hahaha.
So 不爽cos i didn't get to eat my Terriyaki Chicken !
Everytime i manage to convince myself to eat ramen, then i'll rmb the 合包蛋(whatever)
Hahahaha. Can't stand it ! I really cannot get tired of Terriyaki Chicken 'Bentong' no matter how much i try lehhhhhhhh =/
Ohoh, i knocked until my head like damn hard ytd.
Niaoniao, now got baluku already lah ! :O
All thanks to the guys always bending over the kitchen there.
So i tried, ended up jumping & banging my head. So painnnn ):
Then they keep laughing at me cos they said my height also can kena like that ?!?
LOL. So irritating. & i scratched until my leg ytd. Pain also lah ley !
SO IRRITATING ! LOL. & & wanted to collect my jeans ytd.
So i purposely wore a skirt that's like alil loose here & there.
Ended up the shop was like OFF leh ! Waaaalau.
Made me have to wear that stupid skirt & i had to keep holding on cos the irritating kept blowing my skirt.
Eh, censored lah ! Hahaha.
I want to go gym man, GYM GYM !
Anyone kind enough to make time for me & GYM ? ♥
Hohoho. Always tell people i'll go their house there the gym gym.
Then ended up not going ! So sorry ! ♥
& 叔叔bluffed us. Lol. Say what his last day blah&blah.
Then i still see him today ! Haha. I still really believed leh, waaaalau.
& i really thought for the first time i don't want to work when all quit.
LOL. Now all bluffing one. Haha.
Went to collect my jeans today. Ohlay ♥
Nice nice ! :D Changed & that Cody said i took 10 mins to change.
Very long meh ? o.o Haha. I think i quite fast already lah ley. Lol.
I still need to tie hair ok ! :D OK i really really dislike _____ !
I mean, they older than you also never say anything, you so fierce for what man ?!?
Pissed lah waaalau ! Used to think you're nice & so on.
But well, obviously you're not :O
Appearance is what matters to you most. So.. (what's that word to describe someone who look at people through appearance ?) Materialistic ?
Whatever lah, although i not pretty lah. But still no need to like that one mahhhhhhh !
Oh & i saw cynthia. Hoho. Became so pretty lah.
Chatted with her awhile then alighted at Outram. Lol.
& & went to westmall with les today. Waited for our darling meow.
Lol. Ate, drink & talked ! ♥ Saw this baby like damn cute one ♥
Oh, snapped a pic of her but i lazy to upload pictures leh.
Still must transfer from phone to com, from com to blogger. Lol.
So 麻烦lur. =X Hahaha. Sorry ok, i'm really alil tired now.
Tmr working from 12 to 11pm. Tired lahhhhh ):
I think i pressed smth then my comp the font became like shit.
OK, i'm like officially no mood to blog any longer.
I just wish that i don't have to study. I seriously hate people in ____ now.
So irritating one leh. Asbs lah ley ! Please take a serious look at the mirror ( if you ever have one )
I don't know what's happening to _____ now ? Lol.
Saw Kaixin at kopitiam when we went to eat just now. Hahaha.
Okok, i'm stopping already. Hope tmr won't be so tiring :O
My legs are breaking. Lol. OK LAH ! BYE ALREADY OK :D

GOOOOODBYE ♥
Love is not always sweet ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment