Wednesday, January 16, 2008

EH HELLO ! ♥

HOHO. went to work with les today.
Watched Dou yu in the morning ! & OH MAN LAH !
I cried, yea again -.- LOL.
I can't stop myself you know.
Haha, put my fingers under my eyes but the tears still rolled down.
DON'T LAUGH AT ME HOR ! Haha, you dare laugh you die :D
So ya, watched 2 episodes & the last one. lol.
Went out to meet les then train-ed to clarke quay.
Taught her how to go there & back & wrote on her notebook.
lol. Cute lah ley. She keep forgetting. Lol.
Reached there early & said 早安 to Mc & Mary.
Ellie came after that. Then went to change & stuffs.
OHOH , i bought the DARS bitter chocolate. DAMN NICE.
Please buy it for me ok ? :D HAHAHA.
Changed & started work. BORING LAH LEY.
Mc & Mary became ah neh today. LOL.
But Mary went off halfway cos she gotta help out in taka.
Hoho, missed her lah ley. Short of one ah neh already. LOL !
& by ah neh, i meant the dishwashers ahhh, not you know ahhh :D
HOHOHO. Mc went to become the ah neh during his break. LOL.
He called me ah neh no.2 LOL.
I think he's like ah neh the 老大(big boss) lah ley. HAHAHA.
Then when i only making my buttons at my shirt there.
He thought i neck pain, then over there complain complain.
lol. say i abit only neck pain, then he go squeeze my neck.
PAIN LAH ! LOL ! & i forget to take pictures lah ley.
So sorry. FRIDAY ! PROMISE :D HOHO.
Then said 早安to Cody, Johnson & Earnest. LOL.

& they damn funny lah ! Les & i went to eat after work & they were like looking for a 50dollar note.
Whoever who finds it can keep it. Then Johnson was like climbing on top of the kitchen table lah ley ! HAHAHA.
& that CODY AH NEH. HOHO.
Keep making fun of me leh. Don't want give me 20% discount still. STUPID AH NEH ;PP
HAHAHAHAHA. Then les called Junrong to tell him some things.
Mc was super funneh. Said some things & after that he was like ' walan eh'
LOLLL ! Crap leh he, keep laughing. Lol.
Everytime bully me. Don't want give me OFF.

Sooooo .. :D
Tmr OFF OFF ! ;D HOHO. nice man :D
Meeting meow & les before she go work.
Friday until L. ohhhhhh man ! But welllll :D
HOHOHOHO. Aiya, abit sian man.
Ok lah, abit sian but because got him, so well :D HEHEHEHE :D
AIYA, I SHALL POST PICTURES ALREADY LAH.
OHOH, Ralph 大哥ah. If you're seeing this, you owe me 15 ++ more steps !
HAHAHAHA. :D

PICTURES (:


大哥和大姐don't be offended lah ley ! HAHAHA. Just playing only :D

& this is my darling note book :D

GOOOOOOOODBYE :D
我好想告诉你,我是真的很想你.

No comments:

Post a Comment