Thursday, January 17, 2008

HELLO ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASMINE ♥

Went out with chou, les & meow today.
Met chou first & bought stuffs to eat & drink.
Sat down at the chair there & started chit-chatting.
OH-HO. So nice to chat with her once again.
Told her about my dream. LOL.
Very lame one lah ley. Haha.
Dreamt that my whole family had this disease ( TOUCHWOOD! )
Anw, the only cure is like to get burnt by fire -.-
So yea, the whole dream is about finding those sleeping pills, learning how to lie so that the fire won't hurt so badly & stuffs. HOHOHO :D
Told les about it when she came later on. & she's working until L today.
Goodluck love ♥ :D So ya, walked around & bought a lollipop each.
Bought the pink one of cos :D haha. Went into the arcade then chou was like suggesting we go csc to play daytona. LOL.
Waited for that stupid pig. HAHA. meow lahhhh :D
Miss her damn much ♥ so longggg never see her already.
Called her during one period of time but her phone was like off !
Scared me lah, cos i thought smth happened to her.
Turns out that the school imposed another rule that when you go toilet, you have to hand over your phone -.- OH GOD.
Next friday will be like RESULTS DAY !?! Not very sure but many people said so.
WELL, scaared lah ley ! I want to treat my sis to sushi teh cos it means i get 13 & below.
I really don't mind treating her if i can get such score. PRETTY PLEASE ♥
So ya, while waiting for meow, saw chou's cousin.
Chatted awhile & walked to CSC but they haven even open yet -.-
Waste time only. Lol. Walked back to Westmall & went to mac.
Ate mcspicy & hola, there was so much oil. =/
Scold me if i say i want to eat Mcspicy next time ok ? Thanks ah ! :D
Then les had to go work so walked back to westmall to collect meow's stickers.
Ended up chou bought them too !
SO JEALOUS LAH LEY ! & I lazy to upload the pictures today.
Tmr or maybe the day after that ok ? :D HAHA.
Went to fooodcourt & chit-chatted. Told meow about my dream.
They came to my hse & showed chou ____ 's photo. HAHAHA !
Passed her Dou Yu's CD & they went off at 7. Used comp until now & i'm going to sleeeeep soon :D

OHOH, ____ CALLED ME LAH LEY ♥
I'M SO HAPPY :D HAHAHA.

GOOOODBYE ! :D
Sometimes i wonder, why can't you be my prince charming ?

No comments:

Post a Comment