Wednesday, January 9, 2008

HEY HO HELLO !

HAHA, ok i deleted the previous post cos i realised i sounded like a lunatic.
lol. anw, i was damn damn happy ytd lah.
can't type it down cos in case that somebody happen to come across my blog.
then see me writing stuffs that we did ytd.
that would be my ultimate death date. HOHO.
i wouldn't be able to go to work without covering my face with a big towel or smth.
HAHAHA. anw, today also damn fun lah ley :D
work from 12 to 5. met les in the morning to go down together for her interview.
HOHO. Too bad alvis wasn't there lah ley.
he said les was cute. BUT hoho, taken already lah. haha.
BOTH also taken. LOL. heard some awful news today.
but well, it's like not sure, or i'm not gonna be bothered by it.
i'll be bringing a Hello Kitty photo for mc to draw & put as screensaver tmr.
HOHO. damn funneh lah. he drew doraemon & some sceneries stuffs.
NOT BAD ~ hahaha ! then he go say it's cute. LOL.
ok, i officially have nothing to say about him . HAHAHA.
he treated me like a rubbish bin lah ley. LOL.
threw paper at me. then i go destroy his drawing. HOHO :D
& he piak my head lah ley. lol.
i love angmohs ok ? they're like super cute leh.
today a angmoh couple came & they were like I'M BACK :D
HAHA. realised a moment later that they were also here ytd.
lol. mc said i looked silly cos i keep smiling to myself for no reason. LOL.
but because i see someone then i smile mah :D HOHOHO
Maryann was cute lah today. didn't eat her MedCine lah ley.
i asked mc to smile more cos two persons said he looked fierce leh.
LOL. oh anw, some new girl came today.
peck hui i think. hoho. cute lah. we're like same age :D
then got reservations i drew 6 persons & asked Mary to count.
LOL. then mc went to count for her. HAHA. still say me lah ley.
hoho, fun day at work :D Jasmine, Josephine & Jessie came at 5.
just when i'm going to go off. hoho.
all of them got their pay. I DON'T HAVE =/
LOL. then then I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO TYPE CHINESE LAH LEY.
TEACH ME CAN :P HOHO.
remind me to bring a Hello Kitty photo tmr ah :D haha.
Tmr Mary & mc working until 5. Cody's off.
Then only got the few of us until 5 when the rest of the girls come.
SIAN LAH LEY. LOL. i've so much more to type that i don't know where to start & end.
hahaha. then somemore i don't feel like typing already lah.
so long le. later people say i no life. only work.
BUT work is also life right. hoho.
i'm talking shit. :D hahahahahhahahaha.
CUTE LAH LEY :D HOHOHO.

GOOODBYE :D
Friday Friday Friday ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment