Thursday, January 10, 2008

HEY HO HELLO ♥

haha, work started at 10 today.
woke up super early lah, like 7 plus asked mum to wake me up already.
TIRED LUR =/ Reached workplace at exactly 10.
Hoho. Said hello to them, but they looked at me like i'm alien -.-
LOL. made me look like an idiot. haha.
put my bag & waited for Maryannnn to come :D
taught me all over again what Mc taught me. lol.
then that stupid alvis said i never do housework one.
WASH DISHES COUNTED RIGHT =/ he said i don't know how to wash cloths.
lol. NOOOOB ! HAHAHA. slacked awhile & waited for Mc & Peckhui to come.
Hoho, started work once they came & i forgot what we did.
There were surprisly more customers at lunch time today.
lol. Drew a hello kitty & put as screensaver. damn cute !
HOHO ! :D Cuter than Mc's doraemon lah ley. HAHAHA.
Brought my tiny hello kitty soft toy there. then Mc gave me that look. LOL.
Gave to Mc to draw. Lol. You know what he drew in the end ?
HAHA, he drew a lion lah ley. HOW COME ? A hello kitty became lion leh ?
HOHO ! I thought SHI ZI is tiger lah ley. LOL.
Then Mc laughed at meeeeee =/ lol. Boxed Alvis today. HOHO !
Josephine, Jasmine & Jessie came at 3 plus 4. Brought their homeworks also.

LOL ! Helped them with their work & Alvis's noooooooob at zuo wen one lah ley ;pp
Many Many things happened today. Played with Mc, Mary & Alvis.
Tell him my psp no battery already, he don't believe.
I don't bluff people one ok =/ LOL ! :D
Ended work at 9 today. HOHO :D
Mc told Alvis to let me off earlier if not really alot of customers.
SUPPOSEDLY is 8.30 one leh. then that Alvis die also want him to finish that piece of zuo wen before i can go. LOL ! NOOOB :D
Tmr's a yay day :D HOHO, DON'T TELL YOU WHY :D

GOOODBYE :D
I wish that i could find the words :D

No comments:

Post a Comment