Monday, January 28, 2008

I've found some meaningful quotes, so i thought i'll list them here to share :D

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo,
but what you want is someone
who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

Multiply it by infinity,
take it to the depths of forever
and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you.

Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.

Oh, innocent victims of Cupid,
Remember this terse little verse;
To let a fool kiss you is stupid,
To let a kiss fool you is worse.

Why is it that we don't always recognize the moment love begins,
but we always recognize the moment it ends?

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

Nothing hurts more than realising he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy,
I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry,
I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me-
I’m going to smile.

You don't die from a broken heart - you only wish you did.

I love you not because of anything you have,
but because of something that I feel when I'm near you.

I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more.

Sometimes you think you've gotten over a person, but when you see him smile you suddenly realize you're just pretending you're over him to ease the pain of knowing that he will never be yours.
A great love? It's when you shed tears for him but still you care for him. It's when he ignored you but you still long for him. It's when he starts loving another, and yet you manage a smile and find the courage to say "I'm happy for you."

Missing you isn't the hard part, knowing I once had you is what breaks my heart.

I love you more than my teddybear, but please, don't tell him.

Hohoho :D So sweet lah ley, so lovely :D


SEE THIS VIDEO MAN , IT ROCKS :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-C8FpzOTkY

No comments:

Post a Comment