Thursday, January 24, 2008

HELLO ♥

Haha, wanna guess how much i got ?
GUESS LAHHHH :D
Lol. aiya, a freaking pathetic 16 points
I was so stunned that i didn't know whether to cry or to laugh.
Hahaha. Waiting for results was HELLA long i tell you.
Principal keep talking & talking.
My heart was at my throat already lah ley.
So irritating ! Then les's results was damn good !
So envy her lah. No need to worry about anything. Lol.
Oh anw, les came to my hse in the morning to help me spray my hair.
Hoho, such a nice les, where to find :D LOL.
So ya, spray finished le went to school to meet gf & chou.
Then saw ck & the rest. Bought Bubble tea to drink.
Went into school, waited awhile, went into toilet, met meow & hugged her again.
Hahaha. Collected results, slacked awhile then went back home with chou & gf cos i wanted to wash off the spray thing.
So disgustingly disgusting =/
Bath-ed again & went to wm to buy Bubble tea again :D
Hoho. Called les & decided to go to her hse for curry ♥
Went to pasam malam to buy things before heading to her hse.
Talked awhile & that 大哥 was there. Stepped on his leg once i reached there ;ppp

Watched Tv & ate curry ! Oh ho, damn nice one lah ley :D
& & that Alvis lah, use Mary's hp sms me i still didn't know.
Until Mary told me -.- Lol. Still say why i didn't cry.
LOL ! Played Uno after dinner & that 大哥 keep on sabo-ing me =/

Make me get lots & lots of cards. Omg. Then i keep reversing to sabo him back :D
Hohoho. orbi ah 大哥 =X LOL. JUST KIDDING MAN :D
Left les's hse at around 10 & 大哥 & chou pei-ed me walk back home .
Hoho. thanks ah ! ♥
& & & & I GTG LE :D

HOHOHOHOHOHOHO. GOODBYE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment