Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hello ♥

I think i'm not fated to blog today.
Hoho. Cause just when i'm in the mood to blog.

My mum told me we're going out in like 5 mins time ?
SO i'm trying my best to blog as fast as i can. Lol.
Anw, work until 11pm ytd. Work was okok, cos Mary & Mc were so busy doing stocktaking.
We didn't have much fun. But there were many many babies keeping me entertained.
Haha. Only a baby can cheer me up when i'm down :D How miraculous ♥
& i really dislike some of the businesswomen.
Not all, but just some who're like so demanding & whatever.
I was so pissed off by someone ytd. So irritating ok.

ME : Excuse me, can i clear these ?
*Silence


* Started to take those plates
HER : eh, 你门还要吃的吗?
Others : ah, yesyes, sorry ah.
ME : It's ok *& smiles
HER : 没有问就那了 -.-

Waaaalau. How i wish i can turn around & tell her that she's the one who's deaf lah.
I did ask ok. Never hear don't anyhow anyhow can. Irritaing fellow.
So pissed with her lah. >:(

So OK. Nvm, i shall forget about things that make me angry lah !
Did a lil of pantry at night. Hoho.
Many many people. Keep telling ah neh still got many many plates.
Hahahaha. SO funny lah :D

Jasmine they all came at night to eat. Haha.
Happy Birthday, Josephine ! :D
Lol. I think they went to celebrate her birthday. Haha.
Mc kept eating the veg. LOL !
& yes, i should probably forget you soon ♥
Although i know you probably will stay in my heart from now on.
But letting you go is something that'll be good for you & me.
You've got your own life, i've got mine.
Sometimes, it's fate that let us meet, but yet, not fated to be together.
It's 有橼无份 ( aiya, pardon my chinese. :D )
Went back with les later on & home sweet home :D

Got my atm card today. Hoho.
I miss shopping so much that i'm so tempted to buy what i have in my wishlist.
But well, i know my mum won't let me spend so much.
SO, i'm going to buy some neccessities later on :D
If i see any bag that i like, i'll definitely buy it.

Ohoh, & that limited edition ZA foundation. Haha.
The grey skinnies i'll buy it other day. & the cardigan is SOLD OUT ! ):
Oh wells. I bought another colour anyway ♥ HAHAHA.

& & OH I GTG ALREADY :D
Have to stop here now, i'll try to take more pictures if i can :D

GOODBYE ♥
I'll keep to my promise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment