Monday, January 28, 2008

edited*

早安 ♥

Realised i didn't blog about many things ytd.
No mooood lah ley. Can't blame, right :D
Anw, went to buy my brown skinnies ytd.
Brought the black one as well to alter.
Wanted to collect it immediately, but dad don't allow.
Said later they anyhow anyhow. Lol.
Shall ask les what time she work during wed. Hoho.
I want to collect them on wednesday lah ley.
If not i've no clothes to wear ANYMORE ): HAHA !
No lah, but it's like, long time never wear jeans already.
Later going to buy my grey cardigan. Hohoho !
I think yiwen's not up yet ! LOL.

& & I think i saw xiaohao ytd. But i was talking to meow on the phone.
Then i didn't really take notice of him =X HAHA.
Oh wells. My nose was very naughty ytd =/
Kept making me sneeze & stuff. So horrible terrible vegetable you know .
& until now, i'm still very scared i can't get into any course.
Talked to daniel in msn & he made me felt better. Hoho. Thanks ahhhhh !
& MEOW, thursday i'm like 5pm then start work. So yay, cos we can meet already ♥
I love ♥ my blog song alot alot ! Like really alot. Hohoho.
It's so nice lah ley, agree ? ♥ Hahaha.
So hungryyyyyy i could eat up the whole singapore. Hohoho !
I miss sakae sushi ! Wanted to eat ytd. But mum was like saying very late already.
OHOH, i bought 2 polo tees ytd also. Cheap cheap lah.
From giordano, 7.60bucks only leh.
But orange don't have S, only got XS. Lol.
So i bought Brown & Purple. Hahaha. More clothes. Yay ♥
Oh, i've gotta go eat my bread already lah ley, if not the whole singapore will disappear :D

Ohoh, i just realised, many many people have been buying their CNY clothes nowadays.
Then i asked my mum.

ME : Mummy, why i didn't buy clothes for new year like many many people did ?
MUM : Because you did so like a few months ago. You have like 6 pairs of shorts & 7 Shirts & Dresses or whatever you call it.
ME : O.O Got meh ? Don't bluff leh *grinning*

Hoho, so nice right. CNY how many days ah ?
i want to spend many many days celebrating CNY.
But then unfortunately, i've got like work ):
I DON'T CARE ! I'm gonna take many many OFF =X LOL.
IF i can :D Hoho. Going out to meet yiwen now :D


GOODBYE ♥
Just one last dance, before we say goooodbye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment