Saturday, January 26, 2008

HELLO ♥

First & foremost, i really want to thank people who've been advising, motivating as well as encouraging me about my results.
Well, even people i don't know asked about my results.

I asked him/her who is he/she ? She/He didn't reply me. Lol.
So ya, thanks alot babes & hunks :D

Anw, went to work early in the morning.
Mc walked past me without knowing he walked past me.
HOHO, funneh man when i called out to him & he gave me those O.O face.
Hahahaha ! & & & i was super paiseh lahhh, don't ask me why ):
So embarrassing i almost died ! Hahaha. So ya, Earnest came & AUTOMATIC took the chair to sit.
LOL. He so kuku. I was actually going to sit one ok ;p Hahaha.
Then he & Mc over there doing their own stuffs :D HAHA.
& i was walking here & there drinking yoghurt milk ♥
LOL. & Mc forgot that he taught me how to make those stuffs in the morning lah ley !
He also forgot that he was with me when he taught me. Omgomg, his memory is.. =X HAHAHAHA.

Peck Hui & Les came at 12, after i finished with my stuffs ;D
Hehehe, Morning was quite boring & very lil customers.
Slacked Slacked Slackeed ! Joked around & that stupid Cody bluffed me ):
He told me got one table need napkin & asked me go give them.

Then i went there & they were like O.O HUHHHHH ?
Some even gave me that -.- face ok. So irritating lah ley.
Went back kitchen & complained to Mc. LOL !

Wanted to do 'panty' one. But then les & Peck Hui outside too lil people =/
damn it. Hoho. Don't care, tmr ask Cody let me do awhile =X HAHA.
Then because there were too lil people, i had to keep standing still.
Ah gong came & the manager also. So sian. Cannot even talk -.-
Legs were like breaking anytime & i kept yawning, maybe a hundred times ? =X
HAHA. Mc keep asking me why i so sian. But really man, i woke up at 7 plus lehhhh.
How can i not be tired. Haha. & i almost fell twice while standing. =X
Legs numbbbbbbb ! Lol. Tsktsk. I think my legs the veins will like come out pretty sooon.
Became very very crowded at 7 plus that i became confused again. ):
I'm always like this lehh. Many people make me confused ! LOL.
Thought i ordered wrongly, but turns out is the customer change tables lah ley !
Hoho. & i almost break the cup leh !
Ate Terriyaki Chicken & standard already. 6 pieces plus Egg ♥
HOHOHO. So cute. Thanks to Earnest & Alvis ♥
Went back earlier today. Cos was damn tired. But waited for parents to come already like 11pm alradyyyyy.
Just finished arguing with them over the courses.

Damn it, very scared one leh ): I hope i get into the course i want ♥
Hohohoho. I shall pray very very hard.
& Congrats to People who get results that they desire.
People like Yiwen & Les ♥ COngrats lah babes ♥

Gtg already.

GOODBYE ♥
The feeling is mutual , i hope ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment