Sunday, January 27, 2008

OK HI, OK HIIIIIII ♥


HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, JEREMY !


Hohoho. Work was fun, but at the same time TIREDDD !
Very tired i wished i could again, faint so i can go home :D
LOL. Afternooon people were quite nice.
Didnt really complain about anything.
But night people were different.
Les ah, cheer up man :D Hohoho.
I've wrong-ed orders like thousands of time ;p
So don't worry about it, next time more careful jiu okkkkk le :D
CHEEEER UP ok ? ♥ Alvis was so scaredddd lah. HAHAHA.
Treated me subway cookie at night. OK, at least i know smth in subway is nice ♥
Hohoho. & Mc said i'm ah por. LOL.
I'm like so many decade years away from being one ok ! Lol.
Ytd my 一家大小came to my workplace to eat. Hahaha.
Mc 清自( ok i don't know what's the chinese word, you know how to pronounce can already (x )
anw, he 清自went to make the desserts. LOL.
So honoured lah, my aunty said it was nice :D hahaha.
Then many many people, & one particular group was ..
Hoho. Don't feel like saying, cos i don't know where to start.
But well, just know they're like !@#
Lol. Then went off with Mary & AIYA, i don't feel like typing already.
So depressed now ): Just submitted the application.
What if i can't get into the first 6 choices i made ? All of them is like lower than my score.
The next 6 are like, interested but NOT very that kind you know.
我是真的很害怕, if this can express how i feel now.
Going out with yiwen tmr. I hope i can cheer up by then.
This is even worse than waiting for results. Cos i know i tried my best.
But this, i'm so NOT SURE ): AHHHH, I AM SO DEPRESSED NOW.

GOOODBYE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment