Saturday, January 12, 2008

HELLO LAH LEY ♥

Reached home at 12 plus ytd thanks to daddy lah ley.
lol. but thanks lur :D hoho.
Work from 12 to 11 ytd. Super many people lah hor.
lol. i don't know when & where they popped out from but yes, it's alot of people.
Even if it's afternoon where there's only just a few customers.
Ytd was full house lah ley. lol. Both afternoon & night time.
Night time was WORSE. lol.
i got so confused i almost breakdown. like BREAK-DOWN.
Not breakdown as in crying, but my legs were dying.
LOL. told that to Mc then he kept laughing.
HOHO. Peck hui was super funny & alil rude ytd.
But we all kept laughing leh. Mary&Mc esp lur. HOHO.
Crazy people ! hahaha. then i kept turning in circles COS I WAS CONFUSED LAH LEY. =/
& i was like Super Super Suay i don't know when.
I got said " FORGET IT " by an angmoh .
Like what, he said stupid things leh.

HIM : Where's Clarke Quay ?
ME : Mrt ? It's down the escalator.
HIM : Nono, Clarke Quay !
ME : The river ? Turn left there.
HIM : Ahh, forget it >:(

I mean hey like wth, you fly here is it ?
Don't you even know you're already in CLARKE QUAY for goodness' sake.
Still 'forget it' me. woa, it's like super ridiculous leh -.- lol.

Anw, then another lady called & said i didn't return her the credit card.
Like HOHO LAH, i take your credit card for what man ?!?
I'm like 100% chopchop sure you dropped it somewhere then want to put that stupid blame on me.
TOO BAD LAH LEY. People trust me you know.
Jasmine they all were like telling me to ignore her. LOL.
Spoilt my mood only -.- lol.
Then when the manager asked me to refill water, i knocked onto Peck hui & she stepped onto my foot. -.-
Damn pain one leh. i don't know how she stepped but she really stepped hard -.-
Knocked onto the phone table also when i was trying to sit on the kitchen table ):
& i scratched until myself when i was clearing the table =/ DAMN SUAY lah ley.
say i'm suay ok ? -.- so ANWWWWWW. lol.

Heard some Very Very Bad news from alvis ):
sadddd lah. i don't know how to accept the news but yea, i have no choice lah ley.
you two are like so long already. S-I-A-N lur =/
so now, you're just someone whom i look forward to seeing, but no future to be with.
Then then, i can't really rmb the things but yea, thanks to Alvis cos he missed his bus while pei-ing me wait.
BUT WELL, actually he was also busy playing my psp lah ley. LOL.
so anw, thanks lur :D hoho.

When to dye my hair today. Saw Yida & brother.
forgot his name leh. eh, tong smth one. LOL.
DAMN KE AI PLEASE. i tell you aihua couldn't take her eyes off them lah ley.
LOL. Couldn't really decide between red or brown.
So aunty mixed both together. LOL.
so yaaa, quite satisfied with the colour. lol.
went to Sing poly with les, gf & ralph.
hoho, he was late like 20 mins.
was supposed to step on him for 20 times.
BUT, i'm nice you know, so i stepped on him for like 5 - 6 times only.
LOL. Keep saying i small lah ley. HOW CAN MAN ?
i'm like same age as les ok ! LOL.
Then still say i cannot become a journalist cos i'm too short.
WHERE CAN ?!? LOL ! bully lah. lol !
Ate fish&chips at the canteen & yea, was not full cos the portion was quite small leh.
LOL ! ANW, I shall continue :D
Ate & went to find ralph's friends & off-ed we went for the business 'tour'
& 'thanks' lah ley to the tour guide.
Cos he brought us up the lift &&&&&&& left us there -.-
WOA, tour ah :D lol. Parents are like quarrelling now.
SIAN. ok. i want to write a new post already. HAHAHAHA


GOOODBYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment