Sunday, January 13, 2008

HELLO LAH LEY ♥

New post new post ! :D hahaha.
Anw, today work was like ...
First hour was super miserable.
Emo-ed for an hr lah. LOL.
Mc was like asking why i'm so sian. Said he let me off ytd to dye my hair.
HOHO, crap lah ley ;ppp
Wanted to tell him one leh. But just couldn't open my mouth to do so.
So well. Kept quiet about it. Cheer-ed up alil cos of Alvis.
So irritating but yet funny. Hoho.
I've nothing to say about him lah ley. Haha.
Splashed tiny droplets of water on Mc only leh, he purposely wash his hands to splash me back >:(
Lol. Aiya, Many many things happened lah ley.
Don't feel like writing them down here. Some too personal already you know :D
Hohoho. Mary came at 3 & crapped with her lur.
Jasmine damn funneh lah. When i was leaving, she was like telling me to rmb my water bottle.
LOL. I think i really keep forgetting until people must remind me.
HOI, so irritating cos nowadays keep quarrelling with mum lah ley.
Ytd was because she didn't allow me to buy that grey cardigan.
Then today was because i didn't IMMEDIATELY hang my clothes.
Abit ridiculous lah ley. Like that only must nag.
I can't stand it leh. So noisy that my head almost exploded.
I wanted to tell her nicely one leh, but she like scream & scream.
& like hello leh, my voice is not that loud one lehhhhhhh =/
SO i have like no choice but to shout back or else my voice will drown into hers .
lol so yea, no mooood already leh. Tmr someone's OFF day again -.-
BORING. But yea, les will be there from 12 - 5
while Jasmine will be there from 5 - 11 SO IT SHOULD BE OK :D
Anw, next week i won't get to see him so many times.
SO SIAN, soooo, i'm going to make use of the little time i have with him.
To talk more & play more & AHEM, to work more -.-
LOL. OK LAH, GTG LE .

GOODBYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment