Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HOHO HELLO ♥

HAHA, i just realised, i haven even take pictures of the things i drew during work.
hoho, so sorry. Today ! i'll rmb to take, must trust me ok =/
although i know you wont, but still, I WILL TAKE today :D
I didn't manage to buy my skinnies & cardigan last sunday.
So this sunday i'm gonna get it ! :D Both the grey skinnies & grey cardigan ♥
And i'm also gonna buy some other ** stuffs :D LOL.
So anw, ytd was super super boring.
Cos nobody plus manager came, followed by ah gong.
Then they kept staying & refusing to go back.
Then Alvis & Cody kept complaining it's boring.
Mary also. HAHA. She keep hao lian she 5pm can leave already.
Hoho, today i'm gonna tell her many many times that i'm leaving at 5pm.
Ate Terriyaki Chicken Bento during break again ♥

Hoho, Earnest gave me an extra piece of chicken & Alex helped me fry my egg :D
Hahaha, i feel like a princess leh ♥
So anw, talked to them during break & they showed me many many different colours of IC
& they keep bluffing me also =/ LOL.
& i don't know what's so not nice about Terriyaki Chicken leh ?
Many many people don't like, only i like. HAHA.
OH, THURSDAY GETTING RESULTS ALREADY LAH LEY.
Omg omg, i'm going crazy ! i wish i knew my results NOW ! lol.
Mary, Ellie, Earnest & Alex left at 5 while Johnson, his friend, les & Peck Hui came at 5.
Hohoho. Cody taught me pantry ytd.
Quite fun but i have to rmb alot of things leh =/ & i keep forgetting. Lol.
Cody keep saying i very 烂. & he claims to be the shifu. Hoho.
But well, when he's nice he's nice, but when's he NOT nice, he's really always asking you to shut up ;pppp HAHAHA.
Ate many many of his sweets =X LOL. Damn nice one leh :D
& for one period of time, Alvis was so emo. Lol.
So 不习惯leh. Haha, cos he's also the one who's very noisy one.
Johnson keep saying i ah neh leh =/ i'm only ah neh's helper, not ah neh.
LOL. So had quite some fun in the kitchen. Haha.
& congrats to me, cos i finally know abit of pantry :D HAHA.
It's an achievement ok ♥ lol.
Ytd Jasmine, Josephine & Jessie didn't work. So it's like a lil boring.
But les was there, then she keep ki-siaoing :D HAHA.

& Peck Hui was funneh lah. LOL.
Went to Batok together with Les, Alvis, Cody, Weicai & 叔叔.
We went to 乾一杯, les & i also bought Chocolate Sundae ♥
Then drank like one & a half cup i'm already feeling dizzy when i stood up to go home.
LOL. Quickly went back to sit down to rest leh.
Then Alvis & 叔叔 was nice to acc me back home.

Then Cody gave me his number in case smth happened =/
Haha, on the way Alvis & 叔叔 keep testing me alot of things.
& they keep laughing ! Take advantage lorrrrrr, how can laugh at me at that time. LOL.
Walked home & Alvis said i kept laughing when i don't know why i keep laughing ?
HAHA, can't seem to stop laughing though =/
& i don't even know why i ran & stomp my feet when i'm just outside my hse ?!?
HOHO. I find it so funny now that i think back of what happened ytd =/
Called les's dad to take care of her & went to sleep.
Woke up with a horrible terrible vegetable headache. HAHA.
Ate alil & i'm meeting les sooon. We're even going home together.
yay :D hahahhaa. okok. i gtg already ♥

GOODBYE ♥
I think i'll live life better without you around ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment