Sunday, January 6, 2008

HOHO HELLO :D

went out at 8 plus today cos work's at 10
reached clarke quay at 9.45 & walked around & around cos that stupid gate haven open.
i wonder how mc & the rest get there before i did ?
hohoho. stomach cramps lah ley.
went up & found mc & the uncles sitting there chatting.
lol. was asked to punch my card first before i forgot =X
hahaha ! sorry lah ley, i keep forgetting one.
sat in the kitchen & zibi awhile then mc came to teach me how to do stuffs.
quite fun leh :D hoho. put mustard sauce & wasabi into small cups.
filled up milk & sugaar :D & washed cloth & clean-ed tables.
hohoho. mc laughed at me cos i've got no strength to shift the table =/
lol. not my fault ok. haha & he also laughed at me cos of somethings.
:D hahaha. arranged the tables in a straight line inside & outside.
went toilet to rest awhile then customers came. hoho !
kah fei, jasmine & jessie came at 12.
chit-chatted with them & had lunch break.
sapporo ramen ! HOHO ;D damn nice lah ley :D
must come try ok :D hahaha. rmb, AZABU SABO (:
felt very very cold & had fun lah :D hahaha.
went to change at 5 & i forgot my water bottle -.-
i seem to forget smth everytime =/ i don't know why ? haha.
went back to retrieve my water bottle then they laughed at me again.
HOI, nice to laugh hor ! LOL. don't know lah, mad people. HAHAHA.
& they'll always say " SEI LAH SEI LAH " HOHOHO ! DAMN KE AI ONE LAH :D
went to grandma hse & my cousin's back lah ley.
HOHO, she bought me a pair of shorts but seriously leh, their S size is like XS !
damn, then i can't wear. go & die. LOL.
but anw, it's the thoughts that matters ! thanks cousin ! :D
I MISSSSSS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM =/
my dad damn funny lah, watched a show.

ME : what disease he has ?
DAD : Fragile bones lor. Like biscuits you know.
ME : O.O LOL !

hahahaha ! i think because he just finished his biscuits :D
heyho, tmr someone's off day. DAMN BORING ):
then tuesday when i go work, he'll be like OFF already.
TWO DAYS ): misssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D

GOODBYE :D
you showed my another path of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment