Wednesday, January 23, 2008

edited*
HEY HELLO ♥

HOHO, OFF today :D
lol. actually wanted to work from 12 - 5
Cos mummy's got dinner with friends. Haha.
MONEH YOU KNOW. But there were too many people already.
AWWWW, my moneh fly away already =/ lol.
But nvm lur, use comppp ! Long time since i've properly used it :D
Ytd was also like usual, not much people though still got people.
Hahaha. Mc let me do pantry ytd. HOHOHO ♥
Earnest cooked 2 pieces of terriyaki chicken for les & i.
So nice of him, but i know Mc 也有份. Hoho.
Thanks thanks ! :D Anw, i think Johnson has hearing problems. LOL !
I always call him but he always doesn't seem to hear me whereas Earnest can.
Lol. Sent songs to Mc & he wanted Apologise.
Hoho, told him i'll send it to him on friday.
Tmr's results day. But i don't seem to be very nervous.
Maybe tonight ! Lol. Aiya, or tmr morning then i'll get nervous. LOL.
&& Mc's very very & i mean VERY blur ytd ! HAHAHA.
He kept thinking we work until 11, then he still go & ask us what we want to eat.
I thought it's just playing, who knows he really went to tell Earnest !
Hahaha. Then awhile later, he realised we're until 5.
Twice leh ! Lol. Ultimate Blur King :D
Went to explore the Kitchen ytd. HOHO. So damn nice leh :D
I cut watermelon ok ! & i ate it as well :D HAHAHA.
Earnest told me this & that. I want the terriyaki chicken man :D
Lol. Then Johnson let me cut the rest of the watermelon that he don't want.
& THEN HOR, while i was stil enjoying my trip inside.
Mc asked me come out ): Hahaha !
But anw, thanks ah, for letting me go in, even if it's for awhile :D
Hoho. So ya, asked Earnest whether can drink the soup, but then later Mc come beat me how ?
HAHAHA. Just kidding man :D
Meeting meow later at 4. Pei her go wm look at shoes.
Oh ! & & ytd uncle jio-ed us out. HOHO.
To Taka. Then went into Mango & M)phosis & Zara.
HOHO, damn funny lah. When i came out of Zara i was like asking for directions.
Then i asked this security guard.

ME : Erm, 请问那个M)phosis在哪里 ? (Where's the M)phosis Shop ?)
HIM : 二楼 & points upwards. (2nd floor)
ME : Huh ? Looks at dad with o.o face.
UNCLE : 可是那边放在这里B2 leh. (The directory put B2)
HIM : Taxi Stand 对吗? 在楼上lor. (Taxi Stand right ? Upstairs lor)
DAD : Nvm nvm :D

& they burst out laughing -.- LOL.
What lah ley. I 明明 said M)phosis lor !
Never hear don't anyhow anyhow lehhhhh. lol.
So like went to look for that shop ourselves.
Found it & went to try on a shirt. Turns out it didn't look goood.
Waste time only. Hahaha.
Went back to Mango & bought the bag that i liked.
HOHO. can you believe a bag actually cost 50bucks ? O.O
Lol. I believe lah, but well, uncle bought it for me.
HOHO, love him lah ley :D So nice of him, thanks ! :D
Told mum if i got my pay i'm coming back to buy the Red Cardigan.
Sunday Sunday ! Haha. I'm buying Grey skinnies & Cardigan.
Hoho, can't wait. Aunt's coming back from China soooon.
But she's only spending few weeks here. Hoho. Miss her & New year's coming already.
I keept eating chocolate then later my period late how =/
Then what if it comes on New year ?!? I'll cry lah ley. Lol.
So yaaaaa, i gtg le . Eat eat ! :D HOHO.



HOHOHOHO ! I suddenly rmb smth :D THE PICTURES.
I TOOOOOOK LAH :D But only 2 of them ):
HAHAHA. Nvm lah, let you take a look at my beautiful art :D




Hohoho, Please just say it's very 可爱 ♥

Hahaha, I asked Mc to draw this, he drew a lion instead. Lol ! It's Hello Kitty LOVE Cherie ♥

This is the ' GONG-GONG'


This is the ' LA-LA'

& This is like the ' JU-JU' HAHAHA. SO cute right ? :D


These two boys are my babies ♥ HOHO.

GOODBYE ♥
True Love is something that don't come by easily ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment