Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hello 

Ok, today is sunday right ?
So i shall start with ytd!

Saturday
Anw, waited for mum&dad to come home after collecting the shirt.
Didn't want to go to the cemetry but ah wells, no choice.
So went down with family to look for our car.
But surprisely, it wasn't at the place we parked previously. 
Neither is it anywhere else. We looked for like 30mins or smth uh.
So mum&I concluded smth. The car was being towed away! 
LOL! Like freaking funny ok? SO in the end, took the taxi instead.
Went over to cousin's hse & waited for everyone to come.
Went to LimChuKang & blah&blah. I don't wish to explain the details.
Just, i got bitten like by probably 2or more mosquitoes at the same time.
Stupid insects! >:( After everything was done, relatives were deciding where to have dinner.
Ended up, they decided on Azabu. Hoho. I think Azabu & Sakae are my fav place to have Jap food!
So called up to workplace to reserve a place for like 10of us :D 
Drive-d over there & went into the restaurant. Like many many people ok.
Ate until 200plus ): & again, i'm so sorry cos i like, just missed the greatest opportunity to take the nicest photos of food on earth!
Lol. Sorry neh! Haha. Ate until 200plus, like woa! Wanted to return uncle some of the money.
But he don't want! So i'll treat next time :D Haha.
Then we were like playing the ice-cream with cousins.
Whoever who made the icecream fall, shall have the honour of treating us kbox next saturday when we go out :D Cool hor. Hahahaha. Qiaojuan 姐姐's so honoured to treat us ok :D 
After eating, we went straight home. & i should have guessed the kitchen staff will take their revenge the next day...

Today

Wokeup early early & for once, i'm not late during Sundays :D (Suay-days)
Went to work & the first thing i heard was : Woa! 你昨天报仇啊?!?
& it was from Ernest! LOL. I was like, 哪里有lor. 帮你们赚钱leh! 
Lol. See lah see lah. I should have guess they won't let me off that easily.
叔叔also joined in to suan me. O.M.G! Lol.
So anw. Work was busybusy today. David Taozzzz was there.
Many many screams & very very noisy >.<>
Quite an unpleasant day, you know. Cos like _____________!
Ernest kept coming out from the kitchen. & he kept saying me also ):
Still describe how i was during Friday! Lol.
Hello, people tired can. Haha. Smack him lor. Stepped on him anw :D
Hahaha. Oh & that supervisor from Marina came. Like urghhhh!
I don't like! Lol. Jasmine & I were betting whether Cody would be late & yes, he was late.
But he was excused! Lol. Because of smth. & Sorry neh! 
Didn't mean to ________ today! :D Hahahaha.
5pm came like super long! I was awaiting this time for like years already. 
Haha. The feeling felt so nice when i finished work :D LOL.
Tmr going dentist, did i mention ? Haha. 
Went to ahma hse & before that, went compass point to buy curry puff & Bubble tea. ♥
Lol. They're loves alright. I ♥♥♥ the pearls! Haha.
Walked to ahma hse alone & ya, i want to 减肥):
Lol. Ate & watched this funny korean drama :D So nice ! Haha.
Trained back home & on the way, i thought about so many many things.

How many days left before i won't be able to see you already?
Let me count. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
Minus away the days i won't be around & stuff.
I left 8 more days to see & be with you. After that .. 
It's quite saddening. Ok not quite but extremely saddening to me.
I don't have your contact or what-so-ever ):
I think about you almost whenever i could. Like seriously.
I can't stop myself lur. I told meow i have this urge everytime.
I think it's creepy. Cos i've never felt this before.
But yet at the same time, it's comforting to me if you really would, you know ?
I'll feel so happy when i'm with you. 
I'll reminise about whatever that we did, even though it's probably not even an hr ago.
Probably i'm going crazy soon. The more i type, the more i'm depressed. 
Nvm, i shall start to email Meow now. Tell her stuffs that i cannot blog it out.
It'll make me feel better, i hope :D

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment