Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hello 

Hahahaha! Today, work was fun fun fun! :D
Although it's only 10am to 5pm. It was still fun leh ♥
Morning went to work & Alvis went to splash water at my shirt ):
Like 3/4 of my shirt was wet ok. Lol. Went to toilet for about 25 - 30 mins!
Haha! Tried to tie plaits, but my pathetic hair is simply too short!
Lol! I want my hair to grow longer, i miss tying plaits. But then, at the same time i love my hair length now!
Hoho♥ A few more days (10daysplus) & i can get my contacts already :D
I love today! Shall not elaborate why, it's too private. But i really ♥♥♥ today!
Hahaha. So ya, finished everything & peckhui came.
Was like super busy! in the afternoon. All the coffee & teacups were gone! 
LOL! This shows it's indeeed busy! Did pantry leh♥ Haha.
&&&&&&&&&&&& omgness! I dropped foood today.
Somemore, both so soupy one ): Sorry neh! Haha.
It's like i have this plate on my left hand, then i held another one on my right hand.
The udon on my left hand started to slide & my reaction (well, everyone's reaction will be the same!) is to use my right hand to support it.
But i totally forgot that i was holding the ramen on my right hand & well you can guess what happened later !
Haha. Both my hands moved towards each other & BANG! The two bowls collided & collapsed!
LOL! Like omg! I was so stunned lah. Then 叔叔& Ernest asked about my hand, whether or not did the soup scalded me.
Luckily they asked about my hand, if they asked about the ramen & udon instead!?! LOL. I think i'll smack them x)
Hahahahahahaha. Ok ya. So oops! Nobody scolded me, but i was super guilty. Sorry neh! It won't happen again, promise!
Lol. So ok. Busy busy then after that super slack already. I kept stepping on Ernest shoes !
I think i'm addicted to it already. First Alvis, & now Ernest! Die already lor.
Hahahaha! Sorry neh, but Alvis' shoes already like spoilt. SO i changed target! :D
Lol! I hope he don't mind! Haha, cos it's very comfortable& he said he don't feel anything! (I'm a shoe pervert xD)
Hahaha. Ok, i shall not scare you with this current fetish of mine! So ya. Ate sapporo ramen.
I received 'special privilege' today! Don't ask me what is it. Hahaha. I'm damn full after that. Super 爽also! Haha!
After the bowls colliding & dropping incident, 叔叔& Ernest kept making fun of me.
Keep saying 不要掉啊! (Means, don't drop ah!) & 小心一点啊, 这个掉了就死了hor! (Just telling me to be careful ah!)
Hahahaha. Omgness, he still make fun of me! Called me Strawberry K! >:(
LOL. Kuku, nvm, wait till i find a suitable nickname for him, he die already. Haha.
Finished work @ 5 & changed. Waited until 6pm before i left cos meeting mum @6.30 at jurong.
Played around in the meantime. Haha. Ee, i feel so drifted from you already, i don't know why ):
Lol. Trained to jurong, met mum & family, had dinner & home sweet home. 
Sorry neh, now so late already, no mood to upload pics. Tmr ? :D hahaha.

Goodbye neh! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment