Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hello♥

Jealous ? I had such a nice meal with Aihua ♥

Just say i'm damn early lah ok :D
I'm working from 10AM to 11PM like again today.
It's seems like i'm working until 11 lately.
My eyebags are getting obvious, which obviously everyone hates it!
But i've no choice also. A few more weeks & school's reopening.
Our orientation changed until 2 days only ):
So lil time for me to make friends leh. Lol.

Nvm! I hate to even think what to wear on that day. Stuupid!
Lol. Ytd Cody kept bullying me >:(
Ask Mary or Aihua. Confirm agree one. Lol :D
Stupid eh. On the floor tiny tiny droplets of water keep asking me to mop the floor.

& i went to mop his feeeet! Hohoho. His retribution :D Haha.
Then he will accidentally spill & make me mop.
Bully hor ? Lol. Splash water on his face & mop it then he know my power ah!
Hahahahaha x) Ytd time passed like don't know what ah.

Super fast leh. One moment we looked at the clock it's already 8pm.
Then another time, it's already 9 plus :D Hoho.
& i felt so guilty can !?! I totally forgot my cousin coming for desserts.
Then we went to last order. So like, just after we finished last ordering, my cousin came ):
One step too late. Lol. So sorry ah! Haha.
I can't possibly ask them to open the kitchen stuff again.
I think 叔叔 will take the knife & chase me! Haha!
Ok. I'm like have to rush again. My mum woke up to cook me maggi mee leh!
Jealous anot ? I have such a nice mother ♥ Hahahahaha.

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment