Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hello♥

Ok. Like 2 days since i blogged ?
Or maybe 3 days ? What's the date today ? =/

Haha. Whatever lur.

Saturday

Work is starting to take up many of my energy.
So tired nowadays. Lol. Anw, was super duper pissed off with someone.
Like fuck ok. Don't want to mention anything.
But yea, alright now. Surpisedly, there were like not as much people as i expected ytd.
Work & work. Talked & talked. Lol.
叔叔said i stole the cloths in my workplace to sew my shirt.
LOL ! So funny, not. Haha. So ya, the guys were so crazy over the Ape Escape Academy.
Including me, myself :D Haha. We kept taking turns to play & Cody like really screammmmm !
Hahahaha. It's so stupid but at the same time, entertaining.
Read my book in the early afternoon & in the blink of an eye, 4hrs flew by just like that.
So cute lah ley. Ate Terriyaki Chicken until halfway, I SAW MUM & SIS :D
Hahahaha. They ordered Caramel Milkshake & Sapporo ramen♥
Both of them my favourites. Ate until stomach exploding uh. Haha.
Then continued working & working. I think i'll take many many offs someday :D
Maybe a week =X Haha.

End of work we were challenging to break each other's record for the game.
Went super crazy lah. LOL !
Went to bus-stop with Alvis & Cody. Dad came & i went off already♥

Today

Nothing much happened today.
Brought the enrolment thing to ah ma hse to read.

Really catch no balls man. >.<
Hahaha. Cousin came & asked her about all these & that.
Going medical check up with les tmr. Super SIAN !
Like omfg ? Medical Checkup. Seriously, i hate this.
Can't wait to it over & done with.
I'll scream if any of them molest me ! As if they would, right ?
Ok whatever. If they dare to draw my blood, i'll smack their ass upside down ;P
SOOOOO, AHHH, I really have to stop thinking about the unthinkables. LOL !

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment