Saturday, March 1, 2008

edited *

Hello♥

Hellohellohello ! Hahaha. Sorry ah, didn't have much time to blog.
Anw, let's recap ! :D

Friday

Worked until 11, did stocktaking & trained back with 叔叔, les, cody& Mc.
Was busybusybusy that day. Manymany people ok. Lol.
So ya, cody was gossipping about that terrorist ! Lol.
Crapped like nobody's business. I think he reminds me of kenlim.
Hahahaha ! Cos both of them are probably the lame-st guys on earth lor.
Lol. Talked about what bombing & stuff.

Mc's stucked to the psp. So he didn't join in IN the gossips. :D
Haha. Then叔叔 & cody keep scaring me lor. =/ Waalaueh.
Lol. Wait till i get my revenge lah hor :p
Reached home around 12 plus & fell asleep as soon as i lie on the bed♥

Saturday

Was late for like 30 mins =X Ah gong was already there.
So irritating-ly irritating >:( Waalaueh. Cos he's like, i don't know.
His presence there make time pass by super slow ! Lol.
I can't really rmb what happened on this day though.
But was really very very busy. Hahaha.
Ate terriyaki chicken & oh! I went to spy on the new guy in the ice-cream shop !
Lol ! But i not pervert horhor ! Haha.
Ate Hotpot cos 叔叔ate it & i'm just simply helping him :D
What a nice person i am right. Haha.
& pst! Cody only needs 10mins to eat! Lol.
I think he's a monster =X Hahaha ! Just kidding lah :D
Went back earlier cos dad&mum&sis already reached.
Oh & I went to meet Ck in the afternoon to collect my shirt.
Ohlay ! It's nice lah ok ! :D Love it so much ♥
Shall order more online when i get more moneh ! :D
Hahahaha. Then then then, yea, so reached home & slept♥

Today

Went to JP to eat breakfast cum lunch. Haha.
Was alil late due to the heavy rain & traffic.
Thanks to Jasmine/Josephine/Jessie/Mc, whoever who helped me to punch my card ♥
Hahaha. Then today many people said many things about me.
Lol. Two china men said i was funneh, as i kept laughing at them cos they're so funneh.
Keeeeep complaining about so many things! Lol.
Then they turn-around & say i'm funneh instead. Waalaueh ! Lol.
&& another group of Jap guys kept laughing at me leh.
They spoke to me in Japanese which obviously i catch no balls.
Haha. Then i just orhorh & they started laughing. Omg =/
Cleared their stuffs & they keep speaking to me in Japanese.
All i can say was huh & orh. Lol. Laugh lor ): Hahaha.
Then after billing for them, they took the bill book & didn't want to return it to me.
Knowing my height, they still purposely put so high, then go down again =/
Then when they went off, i can still hear them laughing. Waalaueh ! LOL.

Mc they all laughed at me also. >.<>Discuss discuss then decided to let me have the bowl :D Hohoho.
Love them lah ok♥ Hahaha thanks ahhhhhh ♥
Ohoh, did i tell you i dreamt that i was pregnant O.O
HAHAHAHA ! So cute lah. Then today got many many babies ok :D
So kawaii-ne ! ♥ Hahahaha. Omgoodness !
Ok, i shall stop blogging already. Can't wait for tmr !
Meow & Les acc-ing me :D Hohoho. Love them to bits ♥

Gooodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment