Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hello♥

Work from 2pm to 11pm today.
Woke up at 11plus today. 爽呆了! ♥
Hahahaha. Used comp & ate lunch at home.
Went to work later on & saw Ahgong.
& surprisely, for the first EVER time, Ahgong pronounced my name.
He said it lah, lol. "Cherry" is how he pronounced ! ( Although everyone pronounces it like this )
Hahaha. So yea, he kept smiling at me today! Creepy!
Lol! Ok, he smiled at Mary too. But yea, nagged at me also.
Stuuupid. OK, i finally rmb-ed what i wanted to post all this time.

I really really hate people who like, when i'm refilling their cup of tea.
Their cup is like at the end of the table & they refused to pass down.
So, i have to stretch like don't know what to be able to refill for them.
Damn it. So stuuupid. & people who like also refused to pass down the drinks.

& thus, i also have to stretch my hand again. Like hello, my arm's not that long ok ?
Please be more considerate leh! Lol. Ok, end of my rantings :D

Time passed quite alright today. Ate Terriyaki Chicken, again.
Lol! Mc, les & Alvis came to the table & we kept crapping.
Stuuupid Alvis, kept burping. Omgness! Lol.
So irritating leh. Then Mc & I over there talked about Backstreet Boys.
Hahaha. They're his latest favourite now. Lol.

Earnest one moment said i'm 小妹妹, then one moment said i'm 巧克立妹.
Then Johnson said i'm 小汤妹 cos i kept drinking the soup.
Omg, i have like so many names. Just don't call me 鸡妹 can already.
If not i'll like strangle you or smth ok ! Hahaha.
Normal things happened. Like you know, fun at work & all ♥
Mc thought i cut my hair, cos he said my ponytail looked shorter =/
Haha. Never leh. My ponytail is always like that.
He said he played with it 2 times, he thought it's like long one. Lol.
Slap you ah x) Haha. PeckHui & Ellie were damn funny.
Oh noooooo, i forgot what's the funny thing.
But we laughed like nobody's business. Ok.
Another post without pictures. Sian right, i know :D
Nvm, Monday ! Or or, tuesday ! Or friday also can ♥
Hahahahahahahahaha. Ok i gtg le :D

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment