Monday, March 17, 2008

Hello♥

Just came back from shopping with mum.
Went to meet her at yiochukang to get set ready to go Nyp.
Haha. Met her friend & her son. I think his name's Gerald or smth ?
I hope i didn't spell wrongly. Haha. Didn't talk much.
Very lil time spent together. Cos like they just went to drop the envelope & off they go.
Haha. Mum & I spent our time walking in the poly.
It's quite small, unlike what i've expected. Hahaha!
Went into the business block. Mine's so far from Peck Hui's one.

Omgness ! & my NF shorts like cannot wear leh.
Stuuuupid! Lol. Gonna buy more 'longer' shorts lah!
Thanks to the stuupid rule that said " No mini shorts/skirts "
Wtf ?!? I don't care. Maybe i'm like gonna wear someday.

It's like, you can't expect me to only wear jeans or LONG SKIRTS ?!?
For like, take 365days multiply by 3yrs !?! Minus away a few weeks of hols.
Stuuupid! I can't stop complaining cos i think it's really ridiculous.
I hate this stuuupid rule !?! & for orientation, what should i wear ? O.O
Shorts ? Jeans ? Oh man! Nvm nvm, i shall stop complaining. Lol.
Anw, after dropping the form in, we went around Nyp.
Look around & yea, saw quite a number of people.
Although some don't really look very friendly.
Wanted to make friends when i was there,
but like, all their faces are either ._. or or >:( !
Hahaha. Scared already lah see their faces. Lol.
Talked to a guy, but he ended up ignoring me >:( !
Haha. But maybe he didn't really hear me, cos i was telling him which button to press.

But his friend suddenly come, then my mum was beside me also. Haha.
So whatever ! :D Went to Amk Hub later on & was busy looking for a restaurant to settle down.
Decided on Fish&Co. Treated Mum & yes, i do rmb to take photos now ! :D
Hahahaha. Went to Ntuc & look around for the lottery thing.
Was freezing our asses off there also. Haha.
Trained to Gombak & on our way there, Mum knocked her head against another guy's shoulder while she was sleeping. Lol!
Anw! Went to try on jeans & decided on the grey pair.
Took it to alter & the man was like asking for my name.

Told him it's 诗惠, but he ended up writing 思慧. LOL!
Asked me to come by tmr to collect the jeans. Hurray!
Finally bought another grey skinnies! ♥

Yay (: Hahaha. Ok, i shall stop buying NF shorts. Since i can't really wear it to school.
Ohman, here i go again. Haha. Ok stop stop!
I shall buy another skinnies someother day.
Going out with darlings on Good Friday. No wonder it's good! ♥
Miss them all so much. Haha ♥
Met sis at batok, bought bubble tea & here i am, using the comp. :D
Shall post the pictures now. But there's only a few. Cos didn't really go anywhere today :D





I shall now teach you how to perform CPR ♥






This is how our kitchen looks like without ah neh & esp at night x)

I love the shape of the fish, so 'slender' :D


Mayonnaise yuck & Chilli sauce yummy!








The set lunch menu ( paper ? )


Soup-Of-The-Day!





Sorry! One part of the fish was already in my mouth when i rmb-ed that i need to take pics :D

Gooodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment