Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hello♥

Went out early in the morning to take passort photo.
Omgness ! Fat fat fat face ! Like fuck omg.
I need to diet already. Diet diet ! Lol.
Ok, don't go around saying whatever already.
I know you'll think i'm like whatever because i want diet & lose weight.
Don't be jealous alright x) Just kidding !
Hahaha. But yea, i don't need any comments regarding me, myself losing weight.
So anw, took the photo & ate breakfast-cum-lunch.
Met Aihua & took taxi to Clarke Quay. Rich hor ?
Hahaha. No lah! It's my dad's taxi :D Lol.
So ya, complained damn much about the passort photo.
But who cares ? Not like everyone's gonna take my ezlink card or SHIT. STUDENT CARD!
Ok stuupid. I'm not gonna show anyone my student card already.
Not even the lecturers! Hahaha. No lah, kidding only ok ?
Went to work & Josephine & Jasmine were there already.
Went to change & Mc & Alvis just popped out fro nowhere.
Hahaha. Worked & Josephine's alil blur today ? Lol.
Joked with Jasmine about how Cody would react & blahblah.
Super funny! Haha. 叔叔imitate my action.
Omgness! Hahaha. So malu leh. Then drank a bowl of soup before going off.
Stayed behind an hr later cos need to charge psp. Thanks to Alvis & Cody eh.
Play until no battery! Lol. Helped in the pantry in the meantime. Haha.
Listened to 大叔, 叔叔& Earnest ' conversation.
Aye. Alvis & Cody really crazy over monkey! Haha!
Sorry eh. I think i don't really like to take photos.
Cos i really kept forgetting to take photos. =/ Lol.
Tmr going with Mum to NYP ! Haha.
After that going AMK Hub! :D Can't wait ! Hoho ♥
Okok, i need to go already. Shall use the comp again tmr (:

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment