Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hello

I realised like eh, 3days never blog already ah ?
Haha, sorry ah! Was working like crazy these days.
Wed i forgot what happened already >.<>
Because i'll forget about it very easily. Lol.
But well, thursday & friday i work from 10am to 11pm.
Haha. I shall start with thursday :D

Thursday

Took the wrong train up to woodlands & i got trapped in the train until Tanjong Pagar.
How bad can my day start ? Lol. Thanks to the crowd lah!
I didn't even had the chance to reach the door when it closed. Stupid people.
Asked them EXCUSE ME, they ignore me ): Lol.
Next time i need Aihua to help me open up the way, cos people can see her easier than they see me. Haha!
So ya, after all these, i still reached work early. Sat at C9 & started to doze off.
& i think my 6th sense is damn accurate ok. Once Ernest put his bag on the table i woke up & looked at him!
LOL. I think he kena shocked by me :D Haha. Waited for 叔叔to come open the door & chatted in the meantime.
He kept on 'dewing' HAHA. Nvm, it's only understandable by azabu's people :D
Then ya, 叔叔came & opened the door, went in & punch card & stuff.
Ellie & Johnson came & we finished everything by 1045 :D Asked them if they wanted breakfast & went to buy.
Came back with a very big plastic bag & Ernest said it's almost like we just came back from shopping.
Haha. Johnson's last day also eh! Lol. Ate & open shop.
Ahgong said want to come until night time still haven come. Lol.
Cheater bug. Lol. But there was only me, Aihua, Ellie, Peckhui & Mary working.
Girl's power! :D Hohohoho♥ Quit tiring uh. Went into dad's car & Aihua&I fell asleep immediately. Haha.

Friday

Went to work & i walked like damn fast cause i wanted to go C9 & sleep :D
Hahahahaha. Turned out Peckhui was in the same train as me! She was at the front & i was at the back. LOL!
Went to C9 & saw Ernest there already. Fell asleep in 5 mins time :D Say i'm very pro, quick! Haha.
Slept until 叔叔came & that stupid Ernest kept hitting my head ): Had a headache that day.
Lol. Mc came to work like from 12 to 2pm ? Haha!
Funny man. Ahgong also came & was busybusybusy :D
Good thing was he didn't nag at me :D Hahahaha!
& that stupid Cody called me Cus P (shortform for Custard P, the dessert!) Lol.
He really can't stop calling me names, can he? Lol.
Wrong order-ed once & was damn guilty. Played zhong zi mi ma for awhile & started to busy like crazy.
Ahgong abandoned us ytd! Lol! Once it started to get busy, he disappeared w/o telling us. Haha.
So funny cos he told me in the morning that he'll stay until night time to help out. Cheater bug eh he! Haha.
I hate businesswoman, onceagain! Lol. & i hate people who's not automatic one lor.
Saw very long queue already still sit there & talked. Like fuckyou leh.
Was super irritated + annoyed + frustrated ytd! >.<
& i had a very very bad headache ): Was so tired that i fell asleep like anywhere i could.
Weicai came back ah. Haha. He'd so many camp stories to tell. So funny, but some very scary! 
Closed & last order-ed at 1030 =/ So late lor. While waiting for the time until 11.30, the guys talked about some ghost stories.
I sat on the floor & fell asleep, again =/ Lol. & then Ernest said i very stun, first time somemore & continued to hit my head! Lol.
Hahaha. Soup ytd was damn salty! Didn't finish drinking uh. 
I'm not working double Ls next time already. Lol! Cannot take it one lor. 
Thanks to people to gave in to me ytd. Lol. Cody gave up his seat for me ok. Like miracle hor.
Usually when you asked him to give up the seat, he won't! Haha. So, i'm quite honoured. 
叔叔&Ernest also asked me if i'm alright. & they added on asking me not to faint while i'm walking. LOL! 
"Thanks ah!" Haha. Ellie waited with me until dad came & again, i fell asleep.
Hoho. 

Today

Went to collect shirt from seller :D
Nice leh. Don't know why so many people don't like.
Hahahaha. Going to eat sakae with mum & sis.
I've ulcers & i'm going for a dentist appointment on monday :D
Hurray! (First time i'm so happy going to a dentist) Lol!
I think i'm gonna be sick soon! ): Don't want ah. I hate being sick.
Lol. You know, when i look at him, i had this sudden urge to __________ ! (Obviously i'm not telling you xP )
Hahaha! I don't know why also. But yea, just this sudden urge!

Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment