Monday, March 10, 2008

Hello♥

Omfg. I just typed one whole big chunk of words & now all's gone !
Stupid idiot blogger. Omgness ! ):
Have to retype everything againnnnn. Oh man !

Ok, now i have to try to rmb what i type just now. Lol.
Patience patience ! :D Haha.
Anw, went to SATA at jurong with les for medical checkup.
Waited for like damn long lor ! & the people were damn inefficient.
Sorry to be crude, but they lost one of my sample & i need to redo again.
Chatted with a lady there. She's very nice lur :D Haha.
So anw, les made a new friend there. Haha.
Went to buy bubble tea in between our numbers.

Came back & keep eating cuttlefish. Was telling les that the doctor might chase me out.
Cos the cuttlefish smell she might not like. Lol.
Ohoh & did i mention i saw some cute guys from NYP also leh !
Like damn 可爱one lor :D Hahaha. Then after leaving the clinic, les & i trained back home.

She train-ed to clementi while i went back to batok.
Then saw them in the mrt. Hoho.
Alighted at batok for us & i swear i almost burst out laughing when i saw the guy's action.
Cos the floor was slippery & i think his slippers no friction one.
So yea, was trying damn hard to control myself from laughing out loud !
Haha. Gehsiao took out my phone & try to distract myself.

Went separate ways & back home. Nowadays viwawa is damn boring.
People i played with like no response one.
I feel like i'm talking to the wall sometimes. So 无趣 one. Lol.
Came back & print the CPF thing. Damn that poly enrolment.
I really catch no balls man ! Like wth ?
So ok, firstly i have to pay the fees ( what fees ? Tuition grant ? Medical fees ? Poly enrolment fees ? Giro fees ? What fees actually !?! )
Ok. So after paying the "so-called" fees, i have to go online to enrol.
Thennn, the online enrolment have the Giro form, Tuition grant & all other forms ? o.o
Like again ? OK. so after that i have to go to school to enrol again ?
Omgness. I'm like damn confused now ? Lol.
& what do they mean by artificially coloured hair ?
Is mine counted ? Monday, Mum's acc-ing me to NYP to hand in the forms.

Sun bian ask the person whether my hair colour can anot. Lol.
If not i have to dye back which will again cost another bomb !
& i want to quickly start poly life ! Haha. Can't wait for the orientation & stuffs.
My life is like damn boring now. Everyday same rountine.
Wake up, bathe, go work, after work wait for dad to come fetch me, go home, lie on bed & sleep.
& the same rountine continues again. Lol.
Boring life huh. That explains the lack of photos now =/
I've got my pay. & i've got 50bucks to spend ! ♥
Hahaha. I want to go out with my darlings soon ! Like maybe to sentosa or smth ? :D
I have to squeeze yiwen & meow into my this week's schedule♥
So excited thinking of meeting them again :D Haha.
But i have to check my schedule again. Haha♥
Just finished eating crab feast ! :D Damn delicious♥
Lol. But i think the crab not happy cos i keep scolding the crabs =/
It cut my finger without me knowing. Now it itches like HELL ! LOL.
Aye, i'm gonna go do my stuffs already. Lol.

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment